• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring celebrates 1 Year Anniversary Today | No DLC News confirmed

Draugoth

Gold Member

Happy 1 year anniversary to ELDEN RING, released on this day last year. The game went on to win GAME OF THE YEAR The Game Awards and has sold more than 20 million copies.

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ2lueC50di91cGxvYWRzMi9FbGRlbl9SaW5nLzBuZXcvRWxkZW5SaW5nQW5uaXZlcnNhcnlldmVudGxpdmV3YXRjaHRpbWVkYXRlMS5qcGc_X3Q9MTY3NTkzMjc1NA.webp
cc0tz3b0ldka1.jpg

Last edited:

Dorago

I played the game every day for 32 days straight which is a new record for me. Keep in mind I've never played an MMO so this was really something. I'd say the only disappointing aspect was the new game plus which was lacking compared to Scholar Of The First Sin which was the most recent Souls game I had played. Then again ER hasn't had 10 years of patches to get it perfect. I'm looking forward to the DLC and final touches that are added and in the meantime I'm clearing out my backlog because once those are released I won't be playing shit else for a while.

I'm sure it's being made. But honestly, the game is already massive, why not just let them put it to bed and work on something else?
I'm kind of in the minority that I don't typically like DLC's. I'll play them, but I'd rather studios just use finite resources to put out a new game sooner. Also, as much as I loved Elden Ring, it was a slog for me by the end. Maybe that had more to do with its weakest areas being late game? Idk

Top Bottom