• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Watson Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dynamite Ringo Matsuri said:
Yes! Thank you. I am so tired of the hivemind/identity-less hordes of aeropostale/hollister/tattered jeans party girls that populate the Midwest.

I prefer Grandma sweaters on all my women.

Odd that this thread popped up. My buddy and I were debating this very weekend about the fact that I'm on Team Emma Watson and he's on team Anna Paquin, to which I say (and most other men), yuck.

anna-paquin-Celebrity_Diets_to_Get_Skinny_on_Their_Wedding.jpg

Also, Paquin has gap teeth. Do you guys think Watson vs Paquin is an even comparison? I think not.

Emma Watson FTW - she has the cute appeal to the max.

Major Williams said:
Odd that this thread popped up. My buddy and I were debating this very weekend about the fact that I'm on Team Emma Watson and he's on team Anna Paquin, to which I say (and most other men), yuck.

anna-paquin-Celebrity_Diets_to_Get_Skinny_on_Their_Wedding.jpg

Also, Paquin has gap teeth. Do you guys think Watson vs Paquin is an even comparison? I think not.

Emma Watson FTW - she has the cute appeal to the max.
Just go find the stuff of her from True Blood. Yum.

lethial

Reeeeeeee
So what exactly is there to appreciate? Sure she's a good looking girl but what has she done? Or is this thread more geared towards virgin losers who collect celeb photos.

lethial said:
So what exactly is there to appreciate? Sure she's a good looking girl but what has she done? Or is this thread more geared towards virgin losers who collect celeb photos.

Paging fisfulofmetal. Fistfulofmetal, you are wanted in the Emma Watson thread.

Koodo

Banned
Girl is a stunning class act. I don't care who you think looks better, she is HBIC of celebs her age. Irrefutable.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
No woman looks good with short hair. Before anyone replies to argue, let me clarify that this is a fact. If you disagree then you need to go back to school and learn more.

I think Emma Watson was hot as hell with long hair but her new look saddens me.

Emerson said:
No woman looks good with short hair. Before anyone replies to argue, let me clarify that this is a fact. If you disagree then you need to go back to school and learn more.

audrey-hepburn.jpg

ss_SGG-030321.jpg

22.jpg

Ahem...

Rickard said:
The other two were unnecessary.
I know. I just felt like making a point to cater to all tastes. Halle Berry and Winona Ryder dont do much for me, but they are beautiful.

The only other woman that could equal or surpass Audrey for beauty is Grace Kelly.
GraceKelly1.jpg

Grace+Kelly14.jpg

Link Man

Banned
ChiTownBuffalo said:
I would've thought that with all that magic at Hogwarts, someone would have busted out the "Breastus Engorgio" spell.

But, maybe it's because they're all teenagers.

Hmmm....the safest course is to just not sexualize the students of Hogwarts at all.
Malfoy tried, but hit her teeth instead.

Cipherr

S1lent said:
Agreed. Or maybe it's just those legs making up for it...

Same, she looks much better with the short hair

tumblr_l6p1qduxd41qzqxxno1_500.jpg

^^^ That image is the only one Ive seen of her thats remotely hot. Shes still just a kid though.

BigDug13

The problem with those women with short hair posted is that they're beautiful DESPITE the short hair, not because of it. I would say that 99% of the time, those same women with long hair look way hotter.

Mar

Wario64 said:
wtf did she do to her hair?

M8NpJ.jpg

Best photo of her so far.

In general though she's got an odd kind of attractive look to her. One that only looks good against innocence (school girl outfit), or in a boyish charm sort of way. She does not look good as a glamour princess, which unfortunately is what 95% of the photos of her are.

Dilly

Banned
Emerson said:

My hero.

curls

Wake up Sheeple, your boring insistence that Obama is not a lizardman from Atlantis is wearing on my patience 💤
Puncture said:
Same, she looks much better with the short hair

tumblr_l6p1qduxd41qzqxxno1_500.jpg

^^^ That image is the only one Ive seen of her thats remotely hot. Shes still just a kid though.

No she does not !

I hate the creepy fifties Farrow look .

mia-farrow-1.jpg

curls

Wake up Sheeple, your boring insistence that Obama is not a lizardman from Atlantis is wearing on my patience 💤
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom