• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Watson "Enhanced" in Harry Potter poster, causes stir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Is that Luna? Luna isn't that good looking!

Ginny looks almost exactly like I imagined...bit less attractive I suppose.

Tauntaun

Banned
tedtropy said:
harryjokerbs5.jpg

OH NO! :lol :lol The look on his face is priceless!

Mau ®

That is not something I would be outraged about. Until you compare the piks is when you notice, and not at first sight.

Keira Knightley was also enhanced for the King Arthur posters, she complained saying something like " I dont mind it being photoshooped, what I do mind is when they give me gradma tits"

I love KK, she is awesome!

kennah

Wes said:
I don't think it's the jailbait aspect of it that is the focus of our attentions here (well certainly not mine, MR FBI-watcher-man), but just the hilarity that the ad company did it at all!

Oh and DON'T HOTLINK OR SPORSK WILL RAVAGE YOU!
Take one for the team bro

Midna

Banned
What silliness, they should just CG edit big biceps on Harry and all the other guys in the movie and all the women wear bikinis with big breasts with long blond hair and blue eyes.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
brandonh83 said:
Oh =\

Good work anywayz!

And if Keira had boobs that big she really WOULD be the hottest chick on the planet

Thing is, they're not even really that big in the enhanced version, they're just not 12-year-old-boy-esque anymore...

tedtropy said:
Thing is, they're not even really that big in the enhanced version, they're just not 12-year-old-boy-esque anymore...

Yes. But now there's a handful.

like, keira with boobs<<<teh hamburglar

I haven't had experience with hamburgular yet so I wouldn't know

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
brandonh83 said:
:lol

Also Thai, who the hell is that in your avatar, who have I been missing out on

She looks like an ex, actually

melissa%20theuriau%20naked%20with%20yasser%20arafat%20sm.jpg

Melissa Theuriau. She's purdy and stuff.

Oh my sweet jesus god she's even hotter than my ex

but not by much

And yes, I do remember seeing her before but my mind blanked on the small avatar

details

Hollywood_mIRC said:
Wow, whats with the hate? That looks like a bad picture of her. She definitely looks like jailbait in better pictures:

http://www.beautyden.com/celebrity/pics/emma_watson.jpg

When asked if she would ever bare all, Watson replied, "Yes, absolutely. I would do it if the script called for it. I guess I would be a little nervous, but I've been told I look good naked, so I guess I've got little to worry about".

Someone needs to cast her in the appropriate role ASAP.

Cheerilee

Ryck said:
When asked if she would ever bare all, Watson replied, "Yes, absolutely. I would do it if the script called for it. I guess I would be a little nervous, but I've been told I look good naked, so I guess I've got little to worry about".
Woo hoo! Oh wait. She can just not chose any scripts that call for it. Hmmm. I know. Lets all mail JK Rowling and have her change the ending to the series. I'm sure she'd do it.

Also... who told her that she looks good naked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom