• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Endwalker Launch Trailer, the most epic of them all?

2 days ago during FFXIV live letter Yoshi-p apogize tearfully for the 2 weeks delay of the launch of Endwalker. I was slightly disappointed but understandable. Then they drop the launch trailer, then i was like GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!!! lol

How did fellow xiv player feel after watching the trailer? I like it more than the full cgi trailer 2-3 months ago

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Get your pizza emote in Endwalker

dhz5Sfm.jpg

Remember when people were upset that some racing game was going to have changing in-game ads on billboards like ten years ago? Marketing partnerships everywhere now. I am fine with it, btw. Twas inevitable.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker reviewed on PC by Leif Johnson. Also available on PlayStation.

Endwalker delivers a powerful, emotional story with some bold choices, but it's important to understand that you'll get the most out of it if you've been with these characters from the beginning. And with roughly 50 hours of story piled on the hundreds in the expansions that came before it, its barrier to entry is now so high that, well, it almost reaches the moon.

But if you've been on that journey for a while now, this is an expansion well worth seeing to its end. Packed with meaningful story cutscenes and unforgettable new zones, Endwalker marks a satisfying conclusion to Final Fantasy XIV's story as we've known it until now. While it doesn't introduce many new gameplay elements, it does deliver two new excellent DPS and healing jobs that should appeal to both new and experienced players and some of the best boss battles we've seen in this decade-old game. If this is how Final Fantasy XIV's showrunners end a story, then I'm more than ready to walk with them from the beginning to the end of the next one.

Top Bottom