• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Engineer 'never worked for Nintendo', not working on Android Tablet

L~A

From the original thread:

jjtSTOG.png

Not really sure what further research is necessary.

Aaaaaaaaaaand, we're done here.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Oh dear. This just got a whole lot more interesting.

willybobo

Banned
Maybe Alison Brie is a single mom gamer. And Nando being Nando, was all, I'ma impress Brie by saying I work with Nintendo. Even betta, I'ma say I spearheaded an initiative to create an Android-based tablet for grade-school children like Brie's kid! Yeah, dis gon get me laid!

Het_Nkik

Searching "SanCity," all I could find on it is a message board forum of somebody self-promoting one of their games. Which sounds like a Sims rip-off. It's from 8 years ago, but the unnatural English is very similar to those in this guy's tweets.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gam...pe-of-online-game-make-real-money/t.10238941/

SanCity is economic online game of new generation. The residents of the SanCity live with their own life, i.e. they work, sleep, visit toilet, take shower, eat, study, regularly visit doctor, etc. All the conditions are rather like real life conditions of average human being. Even in order to get from one building to another one you have to walk certain distance and spend some time.

Every resident of the SanCity should choose a profession for getting income in future.

The main purpose of each SanCity resident is his/her pecuniary welfare. You can earn money in the city in different ways, i.e. to be employee and get money for your work, to lease equipment and produce some sort of goods, besides, you can become an owner of some profitable works or other enterprise, etc.

SanCity is the game with real money. Now all calculations are performed with the help of two most popular Internet-currencies, i.e. webmoney and e-gold. With the help of these currencies you can both place money into your internal account and take it away. Monetary unit of the SanCity is SAN. 1USD = 5SAN.

Welcome to the virtual SanCity! We hope that living in our city will bring you ocean of pleasure and good mood. In spite on the fact that SanCity is virtual one, you can earn quite real money.

All of the above is gathered from the "introduction" on the SanCity site.

If this didn�t state it clear enough for you, look here (from FAQ):
Question: Is it possible to play the game without investment of real money?
Answer: Yes, it is.

SanCity

The URL at the end is dead and the site seems to have been purchased by a real estate or land development company or something.

ATTENTION! The game �SanCity.biz - the City of your Dream� is displayed for sale. This game is unique, having no analogues in the Internet. Purchasing this product you become an owner of Internet-business of full value. Thanks to its unique essence, the game has drawn attention of many people all over the world.
You can buy both Russian and English versions of the game. Everything is for sale (domens, hosting, scripts, design).
From the very beginning of the game designing we planned to support and develop it by ourselves, our company designed it for itself. It was so till this moment. But now we face the circumstances not allowing to continue futher development of the game. It's not because of financial difficulties, as the project brings rather high profit. The thing is the the project owner faces the circumstances not allowing to continue futher development of the game at the moment.
In case of careful business keeping, development and promotion of this product its approximate profit can make 5000-15000 USD a month.

Chances of it being the same guy?

Top Bottom