• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Enshrouded - Reveal Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

You are Flameborn, last ember of hope of a dying race. Awaken, survive the terror of a corrupting fog, and reclaim the lost beauty of your kingdom. Venture into a vast world, vanquish punishing bosses, build grand halls and forge your path in this co-op survival Action RPG for up to 16 players.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It's dangerous to go alone, take this! Check out our first deep dive video to learn more about the combat in Enshrouded, and choose the way you will triumph over your enemies!

You are Flameborn, last ember of hope of a dying race. Awaken, survive the terror of a corrupting fog, and reclaim the lost beauty of your kingdom. Venture into a vast world, vanquish punishing bosses, build grand halls and forge your path in this co-op survival action RPG for up to 16 players.

hlm666

There's an 8 hours demo for this out now. It seems very heavy, afterburner doesn't seem to be working with it so i'm not sure what frame rate or frame times i'm getting but it feels around 60ish on a 4090 rendering from a 1440p base. Games is up my alley and liking it but it seems a bit heavy for the visuals.

Kenpachii

runs at max setting on a 4080 laptop at 1080p at around 40 fps, with fsr quality 60+. Rough requirements.

Last edited:

hlm666

runs at max setting on a 4080 laptop at 1080p at around 40 fps, with fsr quality 60+. Rough requirements.
Did afterburner/rtss work for you? I can't even get it to log the frame rate/time and view it from the log window, it's just a flatline that sits on zero.

Kenpachii

Did afterburner/rtss work for you? I can't even get it to log the frame rate/time and view it from the log window, it's just a flatline that sits on zero.

Yea works fine, i am running the last version tho.

heres a video of it

Last edited:
Top Bottom