• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#ESA2016 speedrun marathon (European 'Games Done Quick') happening right now

Elite force is badass

Yup, I remember my ISP at the time would let you choose from a bunch of mostly useless accessories, games etc to get for free every few months. I got Elite Force and it was way better than I expected it to be. Came in a paper sleeve and that was it.

Edit: Oh fuuuuuuck, I played this Addams Family game on SNES so damn much as a kid. Music is hitting my nostalgia pretty hard.

Tizoc

Nice. That he managed to finish with 5 minutes left on the limit hah
Also lol at glomgold turning into silver duck surfer

Durante

ESA is pretty bizarre from time to time.

Comparing the experience of watching this to modern GDQs is a bit like comparing early Homestory Cups to big name tournaments in SC2.

This is infinitely better than the terrible Bloodborne glitch run at the GDQ before the most recent. Never understood why anyone would wanna see a any% glitchfest with loading screens 75% of the time over all bosses.

That Father G was a bit rough though

Alric

Cool, I had no idea we'd get another games done quick type marathon so soon. Something to listen to throughout the week.

Zukuu

Banned
This is infinitely better than the terrible Bloodborne glitch run at the GDQ before the most recent. Never understood why anyone would wanna see a any% glitchfest with loading screens 75% of the time over all bosses.

That Father G was a bit rough though
In many games, any % glitch runs are cool (e.g. Mario 64). In other games, like the Soul series, I really love the "all bosses" category the most.

Alric

In many games, any % glitch runs are cool (e.g. Mario 64). In other games, like the Soul series, I really love the "all bosses" category the most.

Agree completely. It's a lot more fun seeing someone just wreck all the bosses that still take me a while to kill. Skipping them would of been a let down like that GDQ run.

Wingus

Damn, just got home from work and missed out on the Bloodborne run. Looks like I'll have to catch up with this later.

T.O.P

Banned
Oh wow, Ela was on couch? gotta catch up on that archive asap

@mad impressive run so far, never saw the dlc being speedrun so i'm pretty hyped for that

Top Bottom