• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#ESA2016 speedrun marathon (European 'Games Done Quick') happening right now

LordAlu

Are there a lot of people that are actually attending this? I never see a big audience every time I tune in.

There's plenty of us, just not everyone is gonna be around all the time. For example, there aren't any runs today that I'm interested in catching, save perhaps Final Fantasy XII, so I'll be heading into town to do some sightseeing instead. There's also a separate hall with side events going on so people are in there too.

I actually kinda like that there's a fair few couches but the room isn't entirely just seating and all the practice setups are there. Having an entire empty room of seats was a little odd to see during GDQ.

Tizoc

They should cut down on the profanity, I know GDQ does so, and would prefer the same here.
This guy needs to be in the next GDQ and have a screen for the game being played and another screen with a close up of his face.

TheMoon

They should cut down on the profanity, I know GDQ does so, and would prefer the same here.
This guy needs to be in the next GDQ and have a screen for the game being played and another screen with a close up of his face.

The problem is probably that profanity comes a lot easier to second language English speakers in casual settings due to a possibly more limited vocabulary.

What run are you talking about?

The Bloodborne run yesterday was great, was very impressed he didn't die on any of the bosses.

Lands of Lore III.

Total Overdose is another one of those games I bought but never finished. Reminds me of a mix between this film and The Matrix.

Get_The_Gringo_Key_Art.jpg

RagnarokX

These speed runners just said they had a blind race of Tomb Raider 4 and everyone had to forfeit. What a dumb idea for a blind race. Tomb Raider 4 is super easy to get lost in. Those Alexandria, Cairo, and Great Pyramid levels...

Top Bottom