• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN Tourney #4

Good D game Konex.

I was soooooooo pissed that I missed that easy chip shot for the game...as least it didn't bite me in the long run. :D

Cloudy

Banned
Nah, my D wasn't good. If I stop the runner and give up the deep pass on 3rd down, that's bad. I have a theory though... ;)

DMczaf

You know what, I've never said this before but THANK GOD I LOST!

escaped.jpg

hgplayer1

gg DM. cant believe I threw that INT in the end zone near the end of the game. I figured youd be playing run so I was gonna take one shot. that safety came outta nowhere!

DMczaf

hgplayer1 said:
gg DM. cant believe I threw that INT in the end zone near the end of the game. I figured youd be playing run so I was gonna take one shot. that safety came outta nowhere!

According to ESPN logic

Offensive lineman > Safety in terms of speed

Good game dude. Those 2 lag spikes really fucked me over big time. the fake punt play was unintentional...I guess I press the wrong button out of frustration. :(

Good game anyway dude. :)

hgplayer1

definitely good game solrak. i cringed when that one big lag led to a sack. didnt notice the other one? i got lucky with a lot of my passes especially the one that gave me the TD. I have trouble scoring in the red zone so that was a nice way to score. i was wondering about that fake punt. that was like suicide if you did it on purpose.

Cloudy

Banned
It can take as long as 30 minutes at peak times. Don't worry, they all report as long as no one turns off their box....

hgplayer1

Cloudy said:
It can take as long as 30 minutes at peak times. Don't worry, they all report as long as no one turns off their box....

it seems like i remember someone telling me they turned off their box and i left mine on and the game reported. not something Id really want to test but I guess it could happen. glad it finally went through though :D

hgplayer1

just played some real basic 4-3 which is what the Cowboys D is built for and slowed him down enough so that he didnt get a lot of scoring chances. his RB DID get to 100 yards in case you didnt notice. he had this one pass early in the game on my end of the field on a third down where his WR was one on one across the middle of the field and somehow the pass was just a little in front where the WR couldnt get it. that play would have been BIG early in the game. my D line and LBs played well and made enough tackles so that he didnt break any big ones. that was about it.

there were no turnovers and no penalties in the game which really made every play count that much more.

Top Bottom