• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] MGSV, Amnesia Collection, more coming to PS+ next month

Soo MGSV which I already played and Amnesia which I won't play because I don't like horror games.

Great month for most, sadly not for me.

Oh no, now I've got to try out MGSV. Not looking forward to that after hating the last two games I played in the series (2 and 4).

Always wanted to try out Amnesia and Hue though!

lQSkbk0.gif

Jesus Christ! One of the best games of this gen with MGSV. Amazing month!

Oh no, now I've got to try out MGSV. Not looking forward to that after hating the last two games I played in the series (2 and 4).

Always wanted to try out Amnesia and Hue though!

In terms of gameplay. MGSV is nothing like 2 or 4. It's a sandbox style action game, with a huge amount of options.

zma1013

I just bought MGSV def edition recently too.

Quick question: Are the saves and trophies for the definitive edition the same or compatible with the individual version? I already have Ground Zeroes save data from the previous PS plus.

Hot damn, the Phantom Pain? I own it already but played it for a long LONG time before beating it.

Didn't even realize Amnesia was on the PS4 so I'm looking forward to that, right in time for Halloween.

How's Amnesia? Is it mainly just a hide & seek type horror game? Very curious to try it out and almost bought it on the blind a few weeks back.

Top Bottom