• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] MGSV, Amnesia Collection, more coming to PS+ next month

Kid Ying

He barely even talks lol.

Yep. I think that's my only problem with Kiefer Snake. Lots of scenes where everyone is talking, arguing and even fighting and he feels like he's Silent Bob. So strange considering that Snake always talked a lot, even if it was to state the obvious.

Apart that, i've been really enjoying the game. Much more than i probably imagined it would be. Great game. I don't think the gameplay is all that, but it gets the job done. I'm happy some staples of the metal gear series are still there. I used to see lots of people complaining about some stuff, claiming the game didn't felt like MGS anymore, but i don't feel like it. Not being focused on one big story certainly is different, but i'm fine with it.

The game is quite great and one of the best of this generation. Hope that next month psplus offer something as great as this one.

And amnesia is boring.

jm89

November 1st isn't that when the halloween sale ends? I really don't want to buy something and then it gets offered free the very next week, how are sony with offering sale items on ps plus? I'm expecting horror games for November.

I have Amnesia collection on PC, but I am going to double dip on the PS+ tip.

This is a good month. Last month was pretty good too.

Top Bottom