• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer: Nearly 1 in 5 gamers are LGBT+, says new GLAAD “study”

The Fartist

Gold Member
Arrested Development Tobias GIF

The rise of % in younger generation in LGBT proves that it is just a personal choice affected by society pressure rather than born with it. Transgender is particular interesting as it requires surgery, it's getting more and more obvious that the healthcare industry is pushing for the increase of trans people so that they could grow revenue and profits.
and a certain political party is pushing it to get votes.... and yet still people line up to pull that lever to keep voting these morons in! we only have ourselves to blame! not me though BROTHER!

Or (and in line with research) it only shows people being more comfortable now to admit they are non-hetero, whereas decades ago they would just hidden it…

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
and there's the unbreakable spell argument. yeah, that's the ticket. FINALLY we're open enough where 30% - 40% of the population feel comfortable to come out as trans/non-binary/its/whatever. so strange how it happens to all be in the same regions that also happen to be the areas that are pushing the narrative the most. weird how all of a sudden celebrities seem to have 2 and 3 children that ALL happen to be trans. what are the odds!?

give me a break. i'm not denying the existence, but 40% of college kids suddenly are non-hetero because NOW they feel comfortable? gonna have to call bullshit.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Exactly, I don't think anyone can actually force straight people to be attracted to same sex or gay people to be attracted to opposite sex. This shit is deeply rooted in our brains and we are born with it

There is some part that can be influenced by society but I think many years of governments trying to change gay people into straight showed that this doesn't really work.

We have so many sexual orientations and pronouns invented in recent years that probably every straight person on the planet can identify as part of LGBT by choosing something that is somewhat representative of them. This current trend of labelling everything is funny and tragic at the same time.
Yup.

It’s incredible. If anyone googled every acronym out there you could find anything. I’m sure there’s shit like what if a guy is attracted to a street lamp or 3-piece cast iron pan set.

But no matter how insecure people are trying to get new recruits to their acronym or desperately trying to shame people into liking them in hopes a straight teenager male can be highly pressured into sucking a cock, nice try. I’m straight and like hot born and bred chicks. Too bad.

Top Bottom