• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer Portugal: [retailer] Worten confirms it will sell GTA 5 for PS4

legacyzero

Banned
I hear GTAV is bad on the last gen consoles, performance-wise, which is why I havn't picked it up yet.

I assume this is getting a PC version. So I'm still waiting.

MYE

Probably will come but never ever take Worten Portugal seriously with anything game related lol

I hear GTAV is bad on the last gen consoles, performance-wise, which is why I havn't picked it up yet.

I would say its bad. Runs better than I expected on PS3, considering the type of game it is.

EL CUCO

It is real.
RfPDSIW.jpg

LiK

I assume this is getting a PC version. So I'm still waiting.

It ran surprisingly well considering the size and scope of the world. But there were many parts that could've looked or ran better on more powerful hardware. GTA Online performance is crap.

Guys, it only appears for the PS4 because we still don't have the Xbox One here. Calm down, probably it's not exclusive.

Holy shit look at what you can also pre order today at FNAC Portugal

I've been walking passed The Last Guardian pre-order boxes for two years now lol

You've been able to pre-order The Last Guardian for years though

also Nelson's remark could've simply been akin to "So it is real after all"

And not confirming anything

N.Domixis

Banned
If they get advertising rights to GTA V next gen edition it could help spread ps4 mindshare in US. This year they will get to advertise destiny and watchdogs, and whatever else they have for the holidays.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
60 fps and maybe I will give it a legitimate shot, or at least lock the fps at 30 man.

Sort of regret buying it in the first place. The frame rate while driving during the day in dense traffic is horrible. I at least hope the next gen versions have the Tomb Raider PS4 framerate.

Hylian

You are taking this long because you are putting in Max Paynes combat system wholesale aren't you Rockstar ? The movement controls, the gore system, shootdodge etc ? Yes ?

Shit, a man can dream can't he ? :(

That would be insane.

Chronus

Non google translate errr translation:
In response to opening preorders for the game, Worten confirmed to us that it will, in fact, sell the PlayStation 4 version of Grand Theft Auto V.

After being contacted, Worten's answer was the following:

"Regarding your question, we would like to point out that Worten stores will sell said game."

We remind our readers that Rockstar Games has still not confirmed versions for the new consoles (Xbox One and PlayStation 4) and PC, but during the last months, since the september release for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, there have been several rumours pointing in that direction.

At this point, Grand Theft Auto V's PlayStation 4 version is still up for preorders on Worten's website.

Worten's website does not mention a release date, however Check store SuperGamer, which is also accepting preorders for the PlayStation 4 version, as well as Xbox One and PC, says that the release date is July 13th, current year.

Still, Worten isnt a real 'fact checker' store. Dont get your hopes up based solely on this.

Foshy

I'd definitely buy it again. One of the best games of the last generation. Didn't play GTA Online at all yet, might get into it with the PS4 version + remote play.

MYE

Worten getting this type of info early is quite amusing though, considering their PS4 exposure is so poorly done and small they can't even seem to move the consoles from their shelves for months at a time.

I went to a Worten store that had a copy of FIFA 14, Knack, Killzone and a PS4 console box that looked like it went a couple of times through a cement mixer.

Only stores with decent next gen exposure are the FNAC stores. And only for Wii U and PS4. No one cared to release XBone around here yet lol
Even NewGAME is shit here as they get games LATER than non dedicated stores like FNAC.

dreamfall

Whoawesome if real!

Edit: Oh, not that it's an exclusive port- just the idea that it's coming to next-gen console/s.

Top Bottom