• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Excuse me, Why is Sony Music claiming right over Xenoblade X OST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
The Xenoblade X Original Soundtrack is a soundtrack album containing musical tracks from Xenoblade Chronicles X. It is composed by Hiroyuki Sawano. The album will be released through Defstar Records and Sony Music Marketing on May 20, 2015.

The soundtrack consists of four CDs and 55 tracks including the Bonus Disc.

Well, there's your answer OP.

Sony and Nintendo merger confirmed.

Finally the Nintendo Playstation can be released!
18j0wgghkmbh7jpg.jpg

Neo Dark

I went to listen to The Key we've lost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-8AeGP6CW0

and for my surprise it says:

"Xenoblade Chronicles ..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sony Music Labels Inc.

Does Sony owns Xenoblade's OST?

Oh btw, it is kind of funny that Sony went after that one though since Monolith Soft has given it out to free for everyone and it's still on their site. Movie & Sound > BGM Archives 2014.12.25

Also, didn't Sony themselves put the full song up as a sample on their soundtrack site anyways?

Nickie

Neo Member
The replies in this thread are quite condescending... OP is obviously surprised because you'd think Nintendo would not want to give Sony any business. But obviously they don't have a problem with this.

mrlion

The replies in this thread are quite condescending... OP is obviously surprised because you'd think Nintendo would not want to give Sony any business. But obviously they don't have a problem with this.

My reply is probably the best one...not trying to sound condescending or anything.

Sony owns nintendo music, Sony and Nintendo are probably running Microsoft's Windows, Microsoft had games on GBA and DS....everything is lies.

Lutherian

Weird, when I read the topic title, I was sure you were speaking like this obnoxious Link from the animated serie (Well excuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess !).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom