• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Explain your username

Nester99

I watched a documentary on DEA agents catching drug smugglers who were using home made submarines to smuggle the drugs.
The undercover agents call sign was "Nester" so i added Wayne Gretzky to make it usable.

Nothing to do with the year i was born or that dude in the Nintendo Power Mags.

I'm a well-dressed motherfucker and I, more or less, like to improve on myself and focus on family and other, more productive things, than women.

Last edited:

UnNamed

Banned
My username's story is pretty boring, but it have some fun unexpected effect in those site where value=unnamed instead of value=null, I had an infinite subscription on a site because of this.

Last edited:

kunonabi

Z4bGUYj.jpg

Kunou+ Nabiki

First username I ever came up with.

Last edited:
Mr - I am a man
S - Surname begins with the letter S

I was literally wondering yours the other day, like did it mean missus or not. Cool. Yeah, my life is that empty right now lol

Mine comes from a brilliant short story called "Bartleby, The Scrivener". I had to read it for an exam and was low on time, so I just read the Wikipedia summary and somehow found it hilarious, so I read it after all and it fucking rocks.

• Strength
Reactions: MrS

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
i dunno, just felt silly trying to come up with a cool/funny "screen name" (lol) that had a matching avatar to go with. i said fuck im just gonna use my name and my picture. kevin and Y2Kev were taken (lol jk jk), so i tried kev kev and that was it.
Ten or fifteen years ago I'm sure you would have gone with xXKev420Xx amirite? I miss those days of the internet. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Saber

Gold Member
Not much proud of my username. My full nickname is Saberyoko. Saber part was from Digimon "Saber" naming thing from some monsters(like Saberleomon, Saberdramon, etc). While Yoko cames from the term youkai. I was a silly kid back then. You see...shitty anime dumb stuff(used to watch a lot when I was a kid).

Nowadays I just use Saber. Though it not works much in my favor around my country. You see, Saber means "know" or "knowledge"...so most of time brazilian sites mocks my name as if I should know everything.

Based on the main character of Dream of the Red Chamber.
Also semi relates with my past username based on the Studio Ghibli movie Laputa: Castle in the Sky with the levitation stone.

Top Bottom