• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timu

my ass keeps getting fatter. I can't find pants anymore. and most leggins arent really designed to be worn without a long top or sth D:
Holy fuck how does that work?=O

I'm watching Lobosjr on twitch rn. People discovered a glitch in Dark Souls 1 that can get you into Senn's Fortress without the gate being opened. :D

So he did it and killed the giant (the one that opens the gate when you ring the second bell) and now he's going to go ring the second bell to see what happens.

I'm watching eagerly to see what happens. This is my life now
I need to replay Dark Souls 1 again...and hopefully do that glitch.

This isnt always a bad thing. ��
This guy knows what's up, lol.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I kinda already have that problem D: I can still wear stuff in S since I'm small but it usually looks weird if it's not totally stretchy. what do you wear? just normal pants?
Honestly, I buy my jeans and stuff from stores that cater to black women since they tend to fit my butt better.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I don't really mind, just finding pants that fit perfectly is a bit hard.

interesting workaround :D
Levi's used to make an awesome pair called bold curvy that were perfect but they got discontinued and their new line always puckers in the crotch for me. Just brand and true religion are good. Other than that I wear a lot of leggings with skirts over them and stuff.

Feel lucky I don't have to worry about my ass in pants

Taking the gf to see the national tree tonight! I've never gone and lived here for like 16 years lol

what kind of pasta shape do you like the best and why?

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

FloatOn

In fucked up news the lung doctor says I have a bunch of fluid in my right lung. Going to get it drained either Friday or Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom