• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
but I'm not supposed to be shopping in the first place. if good lea knew about this she'd kill me
CxPPRGDUAAAlzh-.jpg

I don't see her around

FUME5

Dragging my feet in the office 'cause all my reports are waiting for review, I've done 5 CEs and SoWs this week but the young bloke can take care of the simple ones if the clients go for it and the rest can wait until next year so I'm killing time until Danadan begins tomorrow afternoon (hopefully).

evil lea got this instead

*leers, but respectfully*

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

I think the takeaway from this is that lasagna is essential to a working relationship.

SolVanderlyn

In the end, the only one who could satisfy his thirst... was himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom