• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

What, like a mash that you crumb and pan fry?

Not really a schnitzel, is it?

IZmgF.png

FUME5

None. I left my initial apprenticeship prior to tatting anyone and am holding out for a spot in January at a place I really love.

The whole thing has been a depressing affair

Shit, sorry I asked you that at 3 am.

Best design you've done - show us a photo when the dryers done.

I'd ask you something filthy but it's not my style.

haha f u can't catch me

*hop*

*hop*

We both know you only have those two hops in you until your rickety knees blow out.

Why do you do these things?

you can take a solid piece of a veggie and turn it around in flour and shit, just like the "normal" version.
my favorite is celery schnitzel.

Huh, well there you go.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Nice! I liked some of the skulls you had on instagram. The skull with the diamonds in its eyes and the eye on its forehead was dope.

I plan on getting many more skull tats.
My friend got that piece on his arm when I was 18! Skull tats are nice. I want Todds from beavis and butthead

Jobbs

Banned
well your Bulma looks cool too so I dont see why not :)

__
man I just saw myself at the bathromm mirrow at work and noticed I have a birds nest instead of hair

Oh no. :( Sending hair prayers

I feel like a train hit me :D I think that's partly because it's so cold in here + no coffee yet

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Switch will save us from our incoming mobile overlords.

Which is ironic because that presentation was billed as a Mario Run showcase... lol.

Jobbs

Banned
Switch will save us from our incoming mobile overlords.

Which is ironic because that presentation was billed as a Mario Run showcase... lol.

I've never seen anyone so amazed by an auto running game.. You know, the most basic and oldest kind of mobile game ever? I even made one as my first game years ago

I was going to buy a switch in like November 2017 but that demo on Jimmy got me hyped up
It's so damn thin, thought it'd be bulky for some reason

Smart to actually delay Zelda if Mario makes it to launch because I'll buy it for Mario

Jobbs

Banned
I accidentally dropped the food barrel and he tried to eat it and missed and then it got away from him.

The obtuse nature of the interactions between, er, everything -- that some reviewers don't like -- is precisely why this game is so unique and interesting. This feeding fail was more interesting to me than pushing a button to auto feed him (which is how it'd work in another game) a hundred times over, because even though he can be a bit obtuse at times, and there's occasional frustration -- He actually feels kind of like a real creature. Because you can't predict exactly how he'll act every moment it feels more real.

TA6u6rL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom