• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking coffee for the first time and what the fuck

People actually willingly drink this shit

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGHGHGGGGGGHHGGGJRHRHDIDENEBEBEH

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
And me, I happened.

:) Thanks

And the other things that will happen.
clock-eyebrow.gif

By the way you are free to send lewd PMs to my inbox XOXO

Black? with milk? Sugar or no sugar? Any other mixes? Hot or Cold? There are different ways that can make it likable for you tbh.

Misha

Banned

Lmao. Accurate
I'm only about halfway through it, I've had to stop to deal with something but god damn i want to get right back in, I'll make sure to post my overall thoughts on it later.
The episode is so dense and they're hoping to make 5 seasons of it :O

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hated coffee for a long time. Hated it. Now I'm addicted to it. I drink it with only Truvia, no cream or milk. Seven million cups a day.

Fluvian

Banned
Lmao. Accurate

The episode is so dense and they're hoping to make 5 seasons of it :O

Oh. I thought it was like a miniseries one off, that's great though if they can maintain the quality and stop it from becoming repetitive.
I know Jonathan Nolan is planning another big TV adaption, he wants to do Isaac Asimov's foundation series as a show, so far Westworld is giving me confidence in that idea.

Vazra

I should watch some TV shows but most stuff seems uninteresting to me. I think the last time I saw a TV show fully that is not a reality stuff was Happy Endings >.>

Fluvian

Banned
I should watch some TV shows but most stuff seems uninteresting to me. I think the last time I saw a TV show fully that is not a reality stuff was Happy Endings >.>

I haven't finished the pilot yet but westworld is pretty fucking gripping, only one gripe so far and that's the boss character, he's this irritating English guy who swears way too much.

Vazra

I haven't finished the pilot yet but westworld is pretty fucking gripping, only one gripe so far and that's the boss character, he's this irritating English guy who swears way too much.

Will check the pilot today and post impressions.

Jindrax

I had a shower thought about coffee the other day...
Coffee to me always tastes awful... Then I was like is expensive coffee just coffee that tastes less like crap and therefor deemed "good" but still generally doesn't taste nice?

And the other things that will happen.
clock-eyebrow.gif

By the way you are free to send lewd PMs to my inbox XOXO

Not sure if you mean it in jest or not, even though I joke about creeping in folks PMs I really don't. Lol

ill be thinking of you when I finally have a long time to myself ;)

Vazra

Not sure if you mean it in jest or not, even though I joke about creeping in folks PMs I really don't. Lol

ill be thinking of you when I finally have a long time to myself ;)

Lol I actually dont mind PMs so its fine.

Also way less censors so I can be way more detailed about things of course.

I'm starting to feel physically sick from all the flakey/mentally unstable guys I meet. it's depressing how it repeats itself over and over ;/

sending best wishes and thoughts to Em's dad!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Best wishes for Dragonz's dad.

I'm starting to feel physically sick from all the flakey/mentally unstable guys I meet. it's depressing how it repeats itself over and over ;/
Luckily you always have your more entertainingly unstable internet friends to fall back on. It's like real life Seinfeld!

Fluvian

Banned
OMG west world is so fucking good, that pilot honestly blew me away. I'll quickly list what I loved most and then I'll air my one complaint. Spoiler free. EDIT: Mostly

Ed Harris is fucking chilling in it
The plot is layered and compelling
The set's, costumes and the acting are all sublime on all fronts and I adore the look of the show.

My one complaint, (might possibly be a spoiler even though it's just about some music, don't read if you haven't seen it though)
in an important scene there is an orchestral cover of paint it black by the rolling stones, it honestly took me out of the scene because I was like "Oh it's the rolling stones"
I'm so fucking excited to see more from this show, I honestly wish I'd have waited for a few more episodes to come out so I could binge it.
If you love video games, westerns or Anthony Hopkins being a suspicious fuck, you need to watch this.

Vazra

Finished Westworld. Its interesting and I liked the concepts I saw in the pilot. Will watch it for sure. Hopefully its not too bloated.

Misha

Banned
My one complaint, (might possibly be a spoiler even though it's just about some music, don't read if you haven't seen it though)
in an important scene there is an orchestral cover of paint it black by the rolling stones, it honestly took me out of the scene because I was like "Oh it's the rolling stones"
That's kinda the point. It makes a serious fight scene look cheap. It's a theme park after all and they're just putting in there what will make their patrons feel good about themselves and popular songs done in the period style makes perfect sense.

It's kinda like going to a renaissance fair and during a staged fight you notice someone cosplaying as link in the middle of it

They also had a cover of black hole sun by sound garden

I saw the thread title, and it piqued my curiosity. After reading through most of the posts, I am so amazingly confused. I have no idea what is going on in here...

Is this just some random banter thread? Or am I missing something?

Vazra

I saw the thread title, and it piqued my curiosity. After reading through most of the posts, I am so amazingly confused. I have no idea what is going on in here...

Talking about anything really. Not too serious for most of the part but if any of us is going through a bad time we cheer people up and such. Think of it like a family. Some of us are weird like moi but we are mostly a nice bunch (for most of the part)

Numb

If you like stuff,things,chilling and talking then you got the right thread

I'm so amazingly exhausted right now haha. Good thing is there's barely anything to do at work for the moment so it works out. Thanks for all the support everyone ❤️ ❤️

Em, I hope your dad's surgery is going well!

Every January somebody makes a thread about changing you avatar to a real picture of you. This thread and its previous entries are yes, basically just a chat room where the core group of users from RealPic January continued on to.

Talking about anything really. Not too serious for most of the part but if any of us is going through a bad time we cheer people up and such. Think of it like a family. Some of us are weird like moi but we are mostly a nice bunch (for most of the part)

Still waiting on my PM

Misha

Banned

It's a sorority obviously

Clydefrog

I just realized that we all know what each regular here looks like. That's sort of a rarity for an internet forum.

I KNOW YOU

Fluvian

Banned
That's kinda the point. It makes a serious fight scene look cheap. It's a theme park after all and they're just putting in there what will make their patrons feel good about themselves and popular songs done in the period style makes perfect sense.

It's kinda like going to a renaissance fair and during a staged fight you notice someone cosplaying as link in the middle of it

They also had a cover of black hole sun by sound garden

Huh, I didn't think of it like that, you're totally right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom