• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized I've had tacos for lunch every single day this week. What a time to be alive!

(no, that's not a euphemism)

Also I think I get to join the "better than Clyde" crew

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I just realized I've had tacos for lunch every single day this week. What a time to be alive!

(no, that's not a euphemism)

Also I think I get to join the "better than Clyde" crew

How do you eat your tacos? Do you move the taco or you move your head or both? Or you do like the chick I saw eating tacos with fork and knife? >.>

he's already crying :>

>:D

How do you eat your tacos? Do you move the taco or you move your head or both? Or you do like the chick I saw eating tacos with fork and knife? >.>
Fork and knife sounds like cruel and unusual punishment.

For tall tacos I go in like a kiss, turn my head a bit to the side and have the taco approach at a complimentary angle. But usually I eat soft tacos that you can just fit in regularly.

Vazra

In for the new thread even if I don't post as much so I can stalk you all

Stalk me to the point you breathe on my neck while I sleep.
invoker-romance.gif

Fork and knife sounds like cruel and unusual punishment.

For tall tacos I go in like a kiss, turn my head a bit to the side and have the taco approach at a complimentary angle. But usually I eat soft tacos that you can just fit in regularly.
I eat them basically the same way. Ive seen odd cases where people go straight to the middle and make a mess and I dont get it. >.<

Numb

Cook up some meat and throw it in a corn tortilla and eat that shit before anyone else knows
Well thank you! I shall try to pop in once in a while when I am at work doing everything I can to avoid actually working.

How... how is this humanly possible? I essentially survived on Tacos for a few years.

Only ones here are store bought and look bad so never bothered

marrec

Banned
Stalk me to the point you breathe on my neck while I sleep.
invoker-romance.gif

You know that feeling you get when you're about to fall asleep but you're 100% sure someone is in your room and you turn on the lights and look everywhere and then chuckle a bit and shake your head at the silliness of it all and then fall asleep.

That was me Vazra, every time.

Vazra

You know that feeling you get when you're about to fall asleep but you're 100% sure someone is in your room and you turn on the lights and look everywhere and then chuckle a bit and shake your head at the silliness of it all and then fall asleep.

That was me Vazra, every time.

You sure know how to get me hot and bothered.
giphy.gif

marrec

Banned
I meant to put you in the yearbook in the op but didn't know if you were still with us since it had been so long :(

I'm still with y'all, just busy as hell recently with work so my posting in general has slowed down.

I'm the Halcyon of this season, but less dreamy.

Vazra

Lili are you also kinda disappointed with Scream Queens season 2? :/

I think the pacing has been weak and the comedic moments are feeling more forced this time. Sure Chanel is Chanel but the situations given are being too stupid to be funny and while there is a few funny moments there its mostly uninteresting.

Lili are you also kinda disappointed with Scream Queens season 2? :/
In a way. I enjoy the new setting fine, and Stamos is a good addition to the cast, but downsizing so much has been largely to the detriment of the show. There's less of a variety of people for the Chanels to shit on and it's far too obvious who's going to live and die.

Fluvian

Banned
They're called powerblocks. They are adjustable dumbbells.

The power crystals are inside my anus.

I don't trust any of that dang fancy machinery, back in my day weights had sharp spikes on the grips that would stab your hands, really gave you a firm grip on lifts.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just realized that we all know what each regular here looks like. That's sort of a rarity for an internet forum.

I KNOW YOU
What if all my pics are of some other guy

What if I'm actually a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom