• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F*&^ YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntoneM

Fuck you guys and your "|33+" attitudes. you think you listen to quote unquote independant music and shit, most of the stuff you listen too is from a label owned by one of the big guys

Fuck you and all your damn "I don't fit in" "I have girls troubles" threads. my father has been married to my mother for 35 years and he still has "girl troubles" get the fuck over it... and as far as fitting in, you're akward and no one likes you.

oh and one last Fuck you to the bitchette who called me today and wined about the fact that we didn;t have a fucking complaint on record from her... what the fuck am I supposed to do about it!?!?! if you didn;t send we didn't get it you fuck!

***disclaimer***
if you take offense to this then... FUCK YOU!

olimario

Banned
anger.jpg

"Fuck you too!"

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Too much scotch tonight? ;)

Go play some Raiden Fighters and take out that agression on some goddamned enemy planes, BOOYAKA.

max_cool said:
Fuck you guys and your "|33+" attitudes. you think you listen to quote unquote independant music and shit, most of the stuff you listen too is from a label owned by one of the big guys
"to"

AntoneM

Lambtron said:
Too much scotch tonight? ;)

Go play some Raiden Fighters and take out that agression on some goddamned enemy planes, BOOYAKA.

damn you! I've exposed! seriously is there nothing to NOT love about Scotch?

Oh, and damn you a second time for making me long for Raiden Fighters!!!!

jenov4

max_cool said:

Fuck you and all your damn "I don't fit in" "I have girls troubles" threads. my father has been married to my mother for 35 years and he still has "girl troubles" get the fuck over it... and as far as fitting in, you're akward and no one likes you.

oh and one last Fuck you to the bitchette who called me today and wined about the fact that we didn;t have a fucking complaint on record from her... what the fuck am I supposed to do about it!?!?! if you didn;t send we didn't get it you fuck!

***disclaimer***
if you take offense to this then... FUCK YOU!

:lol Max Cool = GAF's Dr. Phil

DCX

DCX
Get rid of this attention whore!! Don't like it, don't like us? leave do yourself a favor.

DCX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom