• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable Legends, release date: October 13th ( XBOX ONE & PC, Free to Play )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also been enjoying the beta a ton. It's important to mention that the beta only touches upon some kind of story/episodic element, the difficulty levels were something they were working on, and the performance also seemed to vary within the beta [so I'm only trying to suggest that they were testing different performance levels, possibly]. It's extremely fun and natural to get into, with a strong degree of challenge and teamwork. For me it's like a multi player beat em up that is accessible and can alternate between players who want more variety/depth/play styles or more casual players who just want to get in and get out [like me].

I want to like this but Fable II left me feeling cold after the disappointing ending, on the other hand I do like what I have seen so far.

Trup1aya

I believe when i see it ;) A game 3 months before release and no Story Trailer. But sure there is one lmao

If there is one, then a very cheap one and not like the old games.

Yup, i want a fable game like the first one again. But bigger and better etc.

But there is a story trailer... Lmao? http://youtu.be/2v9rtc2a0rQ

No, it won't be like fable 1-3, because those are rpg's and this isn't... But there is a story.

After playing this disappointing beta for a while i have still hope that a full fleshed out Fable 4 or so is coming. This cant be the only thing for the Fable IP.

Beta is turning out pretty excellent, so I've got high hopes for the full game. I do hope they do a public beta soon, though, you really can't replace that kind of stress testing.

Two different impressions. Who is right here?

Two different impressions. Who is right here?

It's fun for what it is: a fantasy multiplayer co-op action game. It is not Fable 4 nor does it have much RPG trappings. If you go in wishing it was those things, you will be disappointed and annoyed no matter how fun the game actually might be.

jesu

Looking forward to this and October is a good month for me to try as I don't think I'm buying anything then.

Trup1aya

Looks like a Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare story trailer to me.

How does THIS story trailer differ from what you expect from a story trailer...

does this mean win 10 is out on xbox before October 13th? If I remember correctly, Legends is the first win 10 game on xbox.

I'm pretty sure Win10 is out in July
Edit: yup, it's done to be released later this month
http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/15/8950481/microsoft-windows-10-rtm-date

Oh well. I don't care if the date is wrong, because I'm not very excited about this game anyways.

This isn't Fable, or the Fable game I've been wanting.

It was enjoyable enough when I demoed it last year, but it's certainly not something I'm anticipating. Plus, it being F2P makes me even less excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom