• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Florida doctor who ‘enhanced’ buttocks with cement gets 10 years Manslaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
That second story not only doesn't matter, but paints the victim in an unnecessarily bad light. It just detracts from the actual tragedy.

You're right. I initially thought it was about this story, and didn't delete it for some reason. I should've though.

...pumping a near-lethal formula of cement, mineral oil, bathroom caulking and Fix-a-Flat tire sealant into other women’s bodies.

You gave us your word that the products you was using was A-1 products.

emTda7i.jpg

Griss

Tragic, and really inhumane way to live and die.

Why would anyone want to put 'fat' into their butt rather than remove it? A fuller figure? Seems strange to me, I thought the beauty industry was all about slimming down.

I was against all the puns but involuntarily laughed at this. Damn, I'm going to hell.

ShyMel

Only ten years? This "doctor" killed someone after knowingly putting harmful substances into the victim's body.

PSYGN

I can only imagine her strolling down the hardware store looking for gunk fillers when she came across the literal "Fix-A-Flat" and said just what I needed!

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I always find cosmetic surgery really grusome and think we will look back on this period in the future the way we look back aghast at 17/18th century medical practices.

What makes you think cosmetic surgery would become less common, rather than the opposite?

This has gotten especially bad over the last year, the last few months more so. Kinda makes me want to stop visiting OT since some of the stuff posted here leaves me laying in bed at night feeling terrible about the world.

Yeah, we need a separate "Tragic GAF" forum. I feel sadder ever since I started browsing OT since I'm constantly getting avalanched with bad news.

Kinyou

So if she also did it to herself, is she sick as well? If she's not and used better stuff on herself it would make clear that she was well aware of the danger.

Windam

Scaley member
Reading the contents of what she injected people with has left me feeling sick. Who the fuck could ever think that it was a good idea?

finowns

The picture in the op are of the same person?

Edit - Nevermind I watched the video.. these people are nuts.

MsKrisp

How the hell do you even come up with the idea to mix fucking fix-a-flat, cement, etc to inject into people??

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Yeah, we need a separate "Tragic GAF" forum. I feel sadder ever since I started browsing OT since I'm constantly getting avalanched with bad news.

This has gotten especially bad over the last year, the last few months more so. Kinda makes me want to stop visiting OT since some of the stuff posted here leaves me laying in bed at night feeling terrible about the world.

The world is kind of terrible right now.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Oh my fucking God. What is up with Florida?!?!?

Another fake doctor in Florida ? WTF?

Florida has an open press database where anybody can search for all sorts of crazy arrests documented in the state and then report on them. This is why the perception is that Florida has a lot of crazy going on. But the reality is that it's one of the only states with this kind of information available to the press, so it's easy to churn out.

Fake doctors and botch artists are all over the country. Just ask Californians.

Binabik15

Not to wave the "long on GAF" banner, but you have obviously missed Gaborn News™. OT got so dark that people insisted that at least the thread titles were mostly SFW.

On topic, shit is disgusting. As a med student, this really, really makes me angry.

sitting bricks

But four months later, she was dead.

The official cause of death was respiratory failure from ”massive systemic silicone migration" from injections to Nuby's buttocks and hips, according to the medical examiner.

She should get injected with the same formula her patients got applied to them, 10 years is not enough, that woman is a monster

She's ahead of you there.

For years in Florida, Morris... reportedly used the same cut-rate cosmetic methods that sickened or killed others to inject her own hips and buttocks, leaving them abnormally large and misshapen.

frontovik

Banned
I can see why some dark humor (though evidently in poor taste) has been brought up, yet the whole story is still a tragedy.

T
Why would anyone want to put 'fat' into their butt rather than remove it? A fuller figure?

People like plump asses. Women like having them, men like looking at them, grabbing them. Many people have flat asses, so there is a huge market. Butt lifts and fat transfer injections have been popular for a very long time.

there's gonna be a lot of problems in the future with all these butt injections lately
Fat transfers pose no future risk. Nor do lifts.

But yea silicone and other shit...anyone's guess how that turns out in the future. Should be fairly safe these days, but you never know.

Samara

Wait so she wasn't hiding the fact that she was unlicensed?

Why would you trust a shady person to pump shit into your ass anyways?

It's not like it was super cheap either. $2000 a shot? If I'm putting that money down on anything, I'd be doing some research.

Getting butt implants or shots takes down time and care. A good one is 4000 and up and usually in some other country for it to be ''cheap''.

She promised same day results. These happen alot.

Not to wave the "long on GAF" banner, but you have obviously missed Gaborn News™. OT got so dark that people insisted that at least the thread titles were mostly SFW.

On topic, shit is disgusting. As a med student, this really, really makes me angry.

I only started browsing GAF like, early mid 2013, so if it was before that then yeah I wasn't around.

This should be considered murder, and she should have gotten life.

I'm having a hard time even looking at the photos of what she did to herself. It's just so horrific and wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom