• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

It's funny, because the entire fucking thread took that refs post seriously. Smelly was the only one who got it and he was banned. :lol

They have been. But the Hawks are shitting the bed late in periods and they brought it upon themselves. The hawks will win tomorrow, I'm sure. If we win game 4, I think we win the series. Lose game 4 and we'll be out in five.

Yeah, go post that the refs docked the Bolts in the thread and face the wrath of Habs-GAF.

LoL. What?! There were bannings?

And I know better, dude. There is no meeting HabsGAF in the middle. Period.

LoL. What?! There were bannings?

And I know better, dude. There is no meeting HabsGAF in the middle. Period.

Smelly got banned a month or so ago for a month because some mod that wasn't bish randomly stumbled into NHL GAF and banned him for a "nsfw gif" that wasn't even NSFW.

TrueGrime

Smelly got banned a month or so ago for a month because some mod that wasn't bish randomly stumbled into NHL GAF and banned him for a "nsfw gif" that wasn't even NSFW.

Unfortunate. In an NHL thread no less and not like Gaming where ban massacres happen all the time. Like I did in this thread, I'm just trying to get my bearing and stay neutral being the new guy in NHL. So far so good though.

Unfortunate. In an NHL thread no less and not like Gaming where ban massacres happen all the time. Like I did in this thread, I'm just trying to get my bearing and stay neutral being the new guy in NHL. So far so good though.

You need to be a salty asshole in NHL GAF. No two ways about it.

NinjaBoiX

tumblr_lg6qqdBXl21qa4yas.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom