• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder why Wolfenstein (2009) was pulled from the steam store :/

463.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand

(Wish I could find an image of Wolfcastle 3D that didn't have that transsexual joke on the side)

You made me lol IRL. Thank you.

On a side note there's a fedora wearing fat chick here. Whhhhyyyyyyy.jif

Better a hat than the fat girls who think they can pull off extremely short cut-off jeans. I can't tell whether it's through overconfidence or spite.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You are not making any sense. Slow down, use words, and explain to me like I'm five years old.

Wolfenstein/ Wolfcastle. Both sounds the same, both action-y dudes? No? Am I crazy? Maybe.

I'm pretty sure Wolfcastle is a joke on Wolfenstein though, since Wolfenstein pre-dates the simpsons by nearly a decade.

Wolfenstein/ Wolfcastle. Both sounds the same, both action-y dudes? No? Am I crazy? Maybe.

I'm pretty sure Wolfcastle is a joke on Wolfenstein though, since Wolfenstein pre-dates the simpsons by nearly a decade.

No I mean what does any of this have to do with being pulled from the Steam store?

NinjaBoiX

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I can show you how to double the number of pages remaining through forumancy, but at a horrible cost to your soul.

NinjaBoiX

Dragonz, make a new thread. Keep the dream alive.

The Breeders - I Just Want To Get Along
Someone give me a Game of Thrones character to play as
Cersei. Always Cersei.

She's so dreamy man.

BrDzZNF.jpg

That's pretty much how I just acted when I shook their hands just then! I'm so happy right now ;__;
Haha, mint.

Edit:

BTW the dudes I just met looked like this. Makeup and all,
darkc3ll_h_0813.jpg
and they were lovely as fuck.
Even minter.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My favourite costumed band is probably TISM.

Oh wait what the hell am I talking about, Daft Punk.

Playing the Game of Thrones CK2 mod

>Playing as Robb
>Marry Meera Reed
>Sansa is actually married to Joffrey
>Stannis wins the war
>Sansa is executed
>Joffrey is executed
>Jaime Lannister is executed

Wat

Lol.

So I managed to have Dany conquer the Iron Throne and marry one of Robert's bastard sons. Stannis obviously revolted, but he lost. Sansa became Lady Paramount of the North. But the rebellion is still going on because Stannis' lands are being held by someone else and I can't figure out how to end it.

Ah, it's good to be the Queen.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I always figured this was like the drunk thread but for teetotallers and people strapped for cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom