• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBH

The original thread title was "I'm better than EviLore: aka eat shit".

Foolhardy move.

Loving spring here and going back to do yard work.

Yesterday I got a fright when raking. Suddenly a loud wailing sound came from under the leaves. It was this guy:
sakupcsaio.jpg
Didn't know frogs can scream like that.

Just dropped by this thread before it ends.

Toa TAK

Banned
Talking about Company of Heroes 2.

Wehr = Wehrmacht = German faction

My friend and I play German. We've been getting raped recently. Then we go online to see if people are having the same trouble and the forums are flooded with Soviet players complaining about German faction being too powerful.

LOL Amazing.

I play fps for their campaigns. Counter Strike was my online shooter and I refuse to pay for online play. My free month of xbl let me play halo 3 online but it never hooked me.

What the hell is going on here? D':

It's true though. I played both Halo 1 and 2, plus Reach, and I hated all of them. The gameplay is mediocre where FPS games are concerned and the story just does not interest me. Another dude bro campaign about aliens and the destruction of the world. Ooh, riveting.

Toa TAK

Banned
I play fps for their campaigns. Counter Strike was my online shooter and I refuse to pay for online play. My free month of xbl let me play halo 3 online but it never hooked me.

Hold up, I do, too. So why the Halo hate? :((((((
It's true though. I played both Halo 1 and 2, plus Reach, and I hated all of them. The gameplay is mediocre where FPS games are concerned and the story just does not interest me. Another dude bro campaign about aliens and the destruction of the world. Ooh, riveting.

You're no fun.

Uhm, yeah, I don't think you really are in a position to be calling the series overrated.

How many hours of halo 3 multi was I expected to force myself through before I was allowed to have an opinion about it?

94 metacritic; had minimal fun with it.

Halo 2 campaign and lan play at friends houses. Halo 4 campaign. Games are quite average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom