• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one Faps in here, though...

lV2kE.png

TrueGrime

I saw a GoT gif where
Tyrion was in chains walking up to some stand, but it was an outtakes obviously because him and the cast were laughing.
I THINK IT WAS A FUCKING SPOILER.

This makes no sense. My mouse wheel works everywhere, except on GAF. Maybe it got banned.

Edit: Works in General Discussion, but no where else. What is happening.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to watch Short Term 12 and The Spectacular Now tomorrow and inevitably fall in love with Brie Larson, probably.

PirateKing

Just posting cuz page 400. Lock this thread brah.

P.S how does the view system work? We couldn't have had 266,075 individual views right?

In Philly? FUCK YES. We can't afford to drop a game away. At least the Hawks are solid on home ice. 27-7 is a good record to have at home. Just.. you know.. don't take 40 minutes of penalties. LoL.

If we go down 3-0 against St Louis, we're fucked.

Philly is fallible. More so than the Blues.

TrueGrime

If we go down 3-0 against St Louis, we're fucked.

Philly is fallible. More so than the Blues.

We had a lead today and we just coughed it up. We also couldn't score on the PP. I was legit shook today, Sox. Looked like Rangers of old lately. Still..

..I think the Hawks have been getting dicked by the refs lately. Like a certain team got dicked hardcore by them tonight.

It's funny, because the entire fucking thread took that refs post seriously. Smelly was the only one who got it and he was banned. :lol

They have been. But the Hawks are shitting the bed late in periods and they brought it upon themselves. The hawks will win tomorrow, I'm sure. If we win game 4, I think we win the series. Lose game 4 and we'll be out in five.

Yeah, go post that the refs docked the Bolts in the thread and face the wrath of Habs-GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom