• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake ketchup ad from 'Mad Men' becomes a real ad 4 years later

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I stuck with Mad Men for so long. I guess once you've committed to so many episodes you hope there will be a pay off if you stick with it.

The show had its moments but it became such a slog, especially in the later seasons.

Blue Lou

Here's my Heinz steak topping of choice.

e0I1OHM.jpg

daveo42

Banned
If you need to put sauce on your steak, then you're doing it wrong. All of it. Just give up on life.

Otherwise, it's a decent ad.

Mad Men was sublime. When re-watching, there are so many subtle nuances of characterization and themes you subconsciously indulge in. It's hypnotizing drama on a smaller scale.

Jumeira

Banned
Don, my boy, you did it again.

Tony Soprano and Don Draper are the greatest written characters I've witnessed in TV and film.

I discovered Mad Men late, about to start my second viewing and I couldn't be more excited

blamite

Any ad that makes people think of ketchup on steak is a bad one. Nobody even knows Heinz makes steak sauce. I don't think I've ever seen a bottle outside of a picture or a grocery store world in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom