• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 has gone gold; leaked gameplay vids

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy yesterday birthday bruh

Ok, it wasn't really true. But I'm hurting, man. Just gimme a taste.

EDIT: Found it! Looks glorious.

tumblr_n77aoeulRm1taknieo1_500.gif

Quote for stream.

Holy shit the German voice over is bad

The Italian one is even worse, badly sampled with that "metallic" effect.
Oh, there's no language select menu in game, at least not on PS4. You have to set the console on the language you desire, but that means you can't have, for example, English VA with Italian subs.

Outfit spoiler:

Did I just see a trench coat for the player character. I'm soooo going to wear the shit out of it! I really wan't be like Frank from Sunny.

Such a hard challenge! lol

I want a written review from him now:

"Fallout 4 is a masterpiece of modern game design, it tasks you with monumental challenges that you may not think you can overcome, but if you work at it, you can and the feeling is so gratifying. In the first few hours I encountered a challenge I wasn't sure I could face, but I kept at it and surpassed even my own expectations."

or more likely:

"What is this bullshit? the level design is so horrible"

Bsigg12

I finally figured out how the level 2 perk of Local Leader works, thank god.

Outfit spoiler:

Did I just see a trench coat for the player character. I'm soooo going to wear the shit out of it! I really wan't be like Frank from Sunny.

There are a bunch of them and some really fantastic hats to go with them

Kssio_Aug

I want a written review from him now:

"Fallout 4 is a masterpiece of modern game design, it tasks you with monumental challenges that you may not think you can overcome, but if you work at it, you can and the feeling is so gratifying. In the first few hours I encountered a challenge I wasn't sure I could face, but I kept at it and surpassed even my own expectations."

or more likely:

"What is this bullshit? the level design is so horrible"

LoL! Totally accurate to some reviewers tbh!

I'm enjoying how the game's looking though. It seems quite similar to what we saw at the gameplay trailers! Nothing mind blowing, but indeed much better looking than previous Fallouts, and with a nice color pallet!
I'd like to see him playing more though... He is kind of a slow player it seems. Maybe he's paying too much attention to the stream rather than the game.

The streamcountry stream is back also in case someones interested in the PC version

quote me for link

and as always,turn off chat and keep in mind there might be NSFW ads? Im using adblocker for both though so never had them personally

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
Just bought the game and pre-load has gone up. Today is a good day

Also at game chekcout they tried to get me to order BLOP3 instead of fallout

2YFfur1.gif

Kssio_Aug

3rd person animations seems really decent now! I totally could see myself playing a lot in 3rd person now!
I'd like to see him playing without the armor to have a better idea how the animations are generally though.

Edit:
Damn, look at that sunrise scenario! It looks really really good!
Graphically wise I'm sold. In terms of animation, I think I am aswell, but need to see more gameplay without the armor...

I guess both Bethesda and Twitch admins are busy watching Bob Ross

Oh shit, I totally forgot about Bob Ross. Fallout 4 streams can wait, but Bob Fucking Ross is priority number one for me. Happy little bush there, happy little tree there; no game can beat that.

Link for those who are interested while waiting for Fallout 4: http://www.twitch.tv/bobross

Edit: Shit, Bob Ross isn't on right now. I can't find a schedule anywhere....

Stream is back !!! on the """""""""""""FBI seized""""""""""""""""""""" place !

This guy is gold xD he stream a lot and did the MGSV early stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom