Fallout 4 PC Ultra screenshots

Looks better than the other shots for sure. Still curious about how some of the gamepad centric UI elements are displayed/handled when KB+M are being used.

Haha. Based on these screens, it looks like they were trying to pass off the Ultra preset as Xbox One footage from the MS E3 press conference.

Pseudo_Sam

Survives without air, food, or water
Honestly looks 1000x better than I would have expected given the developer. I think the cleaner art style helps tremendously compared to something like Skyrim.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
The Diner pic stands out to me for some reason, can't quite place my finger on it.

Looks a heckofa lot better than the XBONE shots (admittedly some on potato cameras) tho.

Doesn't look great, but eh who cares. I think it looks perfectly fine, all things considered. All the bitching about graphics here is weird. The Fallout series isn't particularly known for its graphics, and I don't like judging a game purely on that.

Doesn't look great, but eh who cares. I think it looks perfectly fine, all things considered. All the bitching about graphics here is weird. The Fallout series isn't particularly known for its graphics, and I don't like judging a game purely on that.
IT'S ALL WE GOT FOR NOW

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Since these got broken off into their own thread, these were shots sent to me to be posted on GAF. I don't think I'll be getting any more.