• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout: Miami - "A Day in Miami" Environmental Showcase Trailer

Can't wait for this and the Seattle one(Arcadia). This one looks great and captures that Miami feel. And I'm digging the new weapons. Can't wait to check it out! I have issues with FO4, but damn if the PC community hasn't turned the game around completely. It's shouldn't even be in the same category as the console versions. Any hints as to the release date?

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Any hints as to the release date?
When will Fallout Miami be released?

Fallout Miami is the creation of a number of individuals volunteering their free time, which makes providing a fixed release date difficult. While we do have a set date internally, and targets to reach that goal, however we don’t plan to share this information publicly yet.

Denton

Impressive trailer. If I didn't know any better and someone told me this was official expansion, I would have zero trouble believing them.
I still need to play Fallout Nevada one of these days. And Fallout New California. And Enderal. God fucking dammit.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

Edit: just rewatched the environmental trailer, what an amazing song:

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Fallout: Miami is an upcoming mod for Fallout 4 on PC.

Take a glimpse into the post-nuclear vacation wasteland of Fallout: Miami as we celebrate the Fallout Franchise's 25th Anniversary.

The Sole Survivor journeys to the sunny South, following the promise of a well-paid job but ends up embroiled in a conflict between various groups, some vying for power, others fighting to uphold their ideals.

Fallout: Miami is a brand new world space with a gripping main quest, side-quests, equipment, settlements, and a host of interesting characters and companions! Uncover the truth behind the mysterious disappearances and participate in the age-old struggle between Order and Freedom.

Top Bottom