• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PowerWash Simulator x Warhammer 40,000 - Official Release Date Trailer

Draugoth

Gold Member

The world of Warhammer 40,000 collides with PowerWash Simulator in this collaboration trailer. Check out the trailer to see what to expect with this upcoming collaboration showcasing iconic Warhammer vehicles and more getting cleaned up! The Warhammer 40,000 pack will be available for PowerWash Simulator on February 27, 2024. PowerWash Simulator is available now on Steam, Windows PC, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch.

Skifi28

xrlO7xT.gif

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Dude, what is going on with Warhammer 40K? My friends and I have been getting fed 40K content online after going 3+ decades without showing any interest in it. Is this organic growth and/or was there some huge marketing push recently?

Cyberpunkd

Dude, what is going on with Warhammer 40K? My friends and I have been getting fed 40K content online after going 3+ decades without showing any interest in it. Is this organic growth and/or was there some huge marketing push recently?
I would say this is nothing compared to 10 years ago when GW was giving the licence for peanuts because they didn’t care at all about non-figurine sales. This should always have been the IP where figurine sales and battles are a small portion of the whole mix.

It's been around since the mid to late '80s but in the last 10 years or so it's been growing in popularity for some reason. I myself got into it about 6 years ago.

I'm really worried that it's going mainstream now. You know what happens to things that go mainstream.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Oh, trust me they will. I'm a Warhammer 40,000 fan but with it going mainstream, it's really going to go down the tubes unfortunately. They're going to make sure they pander to everybody now.
I hope not. I got into it through the lore over Covid and the minis over Christmas this year. I like how it’s vague and often contradictory. The lack of good guys etc.

I don’t want female space marines either. I want to keep my sisters and nuns with guns away from them.

Top Bottom