• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu #939

neo2046

Please Read
you can share the scans anywhere you like
but don't just forward the link directly
please save and rehost the scans yourself
thank you very much!!

No More Heroes
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131987

Lost Planet
Sangoku Taisen DS
Trigger Heart Exelica DC

Ryu Ga Gotoku 2

etc
SD Gundam Wii mag ad
Elebits Wii mag ad
EA Wii/DS projects staff recruit ad
Famitsu 939 Zelda Cover

Jump scans (not from me)

neo2046

Wario64 said:
Wow, Ryu Ga Gotoku 2 turned from an action game to a date simulator.
and the girls' motion capture (facial capture?) and voice recording are come from the real AV stars in Japan :lol :lol

farnham

Banned
Onepiece looks really really good...

i heard its a Zeldaesque games with the one piece crew.. (Luffy, Zorro, Sanji, Nami, Chopper, Lyssop and Nico Robin.. probably frankie)

Acosta

Thanks a lot Neo.

Nice, a game of Death Note. I started the manga as the first number has been published in Spain and I was amazed of the quality of the history and the characters, is fantastic. Is a shame I can´t play any of this videogames without understanding japanese.

farnham

Banned
Gaijin To Ronin said:
Thanks a lot Neo.

Nice, a game of Death Note. I started the manga as the first number has been published in Spain and I was amazed of the quality of the history and the characters, is fantastic. Is a shame I can´t play any of this videogames without understanding japanese.

well if you can gather about 6 friends.. you can play the MAFIA GAME..

its pretty similar..

E-phonk

Banned
John Harker said:
Probably just hiring for that.
I think they are currently making the Sims Wii game
Sims wii and sim city DS.

Don't know who is making the DS themepark game, could be them also.

colinp

Banned
Wario64 said:
Wow, Ryu Ga Gotoku 2 turned from an action game to a date simulator.

Did you ever spend time with the first one? You could go to hostess bars and talk to the women and give gifts, etc. Apparently in the second you can open your own hostess bar or some such.

Bo130

worlfwf5.png

I've thinking about changing my avatar for this - what do you say? :p

JDA

Banned
That mech in the LP page looks awesome, interesting artwork.

There is that big evil blue Jay Leno villan that looks lame, but the characters here look cool

duckroll

BenjaminBirdie said:
No seriously! I'd link to it, but, you know, one of THOSE sites. That's why I didn't make a whole new thread about it.

Stop being a tard and posting fake stuff from sites that are banned from GAF.

duckroll

BenjaminBirdie said:
Wow. I really wasn't trying to be a tard or anything. I didn't think they'd fabricate a Famitsu review.

Maybe you should have checked THIS WEEK'S Japanese magazine news thread for review scores first? Oh but no, you're too busy rushing to GAF posting first! No one here ever bothers checking! It's always easier to post first! :lol

duckroll said:
Maybe you should have checked THIS WEEK'S Japanese magazine news thread for review scores first? Oh but no, you're too busy rushing to GAF posting first! No one here ever bothers checking! It's always easier to post first! :lol

Maybe because it was described as appearing in NEXT WEEK'S issue. I did read the thread and there were PREVIEW SCANS for this game.

Anyway. I took it down.

duckroll

BenjaminBirdie said:
Maybe because it was described as appearing in NEXT WEEK'S issue. I did read the thread and there were PREVIEW SCANS for this game.

Anyway. I took it down.

So now you claim it's going to appear in #941 but you asked if it was going to be in #940? Wtf is going on here?! LIES AND DAMNED LIES! :lol

duckroll said:

So now you claim it's going to appear in #941 but you asked if it was going to be in #940? Wtf is going on here?! LIES AND DAMNED LIES! :lol

This is the thread for 939? Next week's would be....940?

WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS?

I mean, dear lord, I am not claiming a ****ing thing, dude. I erred. I took it down. Surely there's someone else you could be treating to a blanket party. I TOOK THE ****ING THING DOWN.

duckroll

BenjaminBirdie said:
This is the thread for 939? Next week's would be....940?

WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS?

This is the thread for neo's scans of #939, which was LAST WEEK'S issue. This week's issue is #940 and is covered in the weekly Japanese magazine NEWS thread which is not numbered because it usually includes stuff from any JP mag out in that week. Next week's issue is #941.

We're talking about this because there's nothing else to talk about since you bumped a useless thread! :lol

Top Bottom