• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu: Hideki Kamiya's new project "in motion" 2014

Riki

They can't do a Vanquish 2 since SEGA has the rights. Plus Mikami left the company and it was his baby.

I don't have exact sales numbers on me but I believe it's, from best to worst:

Japan

Metal Gear Rising
Bayonetta
Infinite Space
Vanquish
Anarchy Reigns
Wonderful 101
Madworld

North America

Metal Gear Rising
Bayonetta
Vanquish
Wonderful 101
Anarchy Reigns
Infinite Space
Madworld

Worldwide

Metal Gear Rising
Bayonetta
Vanquish
Wonderful 101 = Anarchy Reigns = Infinite Space
Madworld

I could be off on all of this though.
I don't know all the figures, but I do know that Madworld outsold Vanquish (combined) in North America.

kitsuneyo

Continuing to work with Platinum earns Nintendo credibility with hardcore gamers and fills in their lineup with games.

I imagine it's true that the few people who do buy P* games probably buy a lot of games. So attracting them to your system might be quite valuable, indirectly.

I'm confused, was Rising a "Kamiya" game? Bcause I see many list Rising 2 as a possibility.

It wasn't. Kamiya has directed a sequel to someone else's game before (RE2), but Rising 2 is still probably a bad guess.

Kouriozan

Well, Kamiya did say he would like to see Bayonetta 1 on Wii U before the sequel to give more people the chance to play it...
Believe!

abadguy

Banned
Juliet's 8½ Spirits;95346439 said:
Kamiya-San,
please, for the love of god, please don't make an xbone exclusive game
please don't force me to buy that shit console for your game
pretty please ;_;
ill suck ur dik

Posts like these make me hope it's an X1 exclusive. Be great having a Kamiya directed action title for the system, as well as the added bonus of asspain from forum fan-kids.

Hmmm Itagaki + Kamiya games, could be an action game paradise on Xbox One

I wouldnt expect this usually, but with Harrison on board and MS funding Swervy, im starting to believe it.
Not to mention recent talk of reviving games like Phantom Dust.

Isn't there a rumor that Nintendo has an unannounced third party exclusive in the vein of Bayonetta 2? Could this be it?

Or maybe the Cboat Xbox one game?

Spartan May Cry?

Azurik:Rizing Revengeance

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Probably related with this.

Days later Kojima arrives in Osaka at Platinum HQ

And

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbnWC78CUAADpFQ.jpg[IMG]

Maybe the waiting for ZOE 3 is finally coming to an end.[/QUOTE]

A ZOE3 game made by platinum?
I'm not sure if my body can handle that, way too much awesomeness

Whatever Kamiya cooking, i just hope it's not console exclusive

Hindle

Banned
It would be great to see a game that's the true successor to Okami. Same theme and gameplay only with a different name. There aren't enough if any games that borrow from Zelda.

If he's signed with MS, then they have the money to bankroll a survival horror game as well.

Top Bottom