• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fanatical Bundle for $4 includes KoF and SNK 40th Anniversary included

Graciaus

Fanatical has been killing it with the bundles for awhile. Looking forward to seeing what they bring out for the Bundle Blast 2020.

Doesn't seem to appear. Seems like it would've been a major error to give away KOFXIV for 4 dollary doos?

NEVERMIND, I'm a retard. It's in the KILLER 12 Bundle.
They need someone better at marketing.

Thanks for the heads up by the way. Bundle is a real steal. KOFXIV price by itself, lowest I've seen is 3 times the price of this bundle. Really big thanks.

I should say if you were someone business savvy, technically you could buy a ton of these bundles and sell the keys for a lot of profit.... I'm sure there's someone with the resources to get around any protections they have against mass buying. Bought a second bundle for my friend to play some KOF with.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
thanks op bought it
this is a fucking no brainer.

go get it.

the team that did SNK 40yh Anniversary did an insane job at the port.
i only wish other companies cared about retro games like them.

00_Zer0

I'm more shocked that this wasn't a glitch. This is a crazy deal.
Yeah, I got this deal for KOF XIV alone. I already have some games in this bundle like the SNK 40th Anniversary collection, but I am curious about the Sherlock Holmes game. Wondering if it's any good.

Durask

Wow.

Got two bundles - one for KOF XIV and another one for Earth's Dawn (always wanted that one but not for $30 obviously).

Fanatical has bundle prizes that make you google if they are a legit seller. Spoiler: they are!

Am friggin' happy, I got that bundle.

Top Bottom