• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry Primal |Story Trailer|

cormack12

Gold Member
Can anyone briefly explain what type of game Far Cry is. I see sometimes it's an FPS. I did try it on the 360, not sure which one it was but you started on a boat and went out onto a beach. I really couldn't get into it, I had some weird vision or something I remember and it sounded like things growling. Just never really ventured back near the games since.......I'd rather not have to watch hours of youtube footage or the game with all cut scenes just to get a feel for the type of game it is.

The concept and setting of primal appeals to me though - any takers? Off out now, hopefully have lots to read when I come back :)

I have this game on preorder as part of Amazon's Prime promotional offer, but I have to say I'm not expecting much besides what was already in FC3/4.

GrandiaX

Banned
Not happy about not getting a new AC this year. This doesn't make me feel better though I'm giving this game a chance. Looks interesting.

IvanJ

Banned
I have a feeling this game will be a very rude surprise for Ubisoft when it comes to sales and reception.
I have a feeling this game will be topping the charts for a few weeks, and then The Division will replace it. Ubisoft will be raking in big bucks with these two hit titles.

WX3

42a1ad92149ee71ded90e32ce20f07319c9dc792f531408a5b5938bd39ad8e6d.jpg

LOL I like that!

This game. I just do not see me buying it, at all. This is the first time for this series too.

For a game coming out in a month, we don't know shit about it.

Also, Bestbuy.ca giving it for $20 off from the get-go is not a good sign at all. It's a bomba in the making.

Maybe they weren't seeing great preorder numbers in canada because people are getting sick of the $79.99 price point for new games.

Top Bottom