• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fat Albert

Status
Not open for further replies.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
did anyone go see this? it looked absolutely horrifc in the trailers. how they got Bill Cosby to approve of the butchering of this character is beyond me.

kumanoki

Amir0x said:
I'd rather be stabbed DIRECTLY in my penis than see Fat Albert.

I concur wholeheartedly with this poster's opinion. The last thing I want is another one of my childhood memories wrenched out of the past and sprayed liberally with the scent of ass.

lexi

Banned
That's the appeal of it, I think, to see how bad it really is.

I hope they do a Directors Cut version; HEY HEY HEY MOTHERFUCKERS!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
lockii said:
I hope they do a Directors Cut version; HEY HEY HEY MOTHERFUCKERS!

:lol :lol :lol :lol

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
isamu said:
did anyone go see this? it looked absolutely horrifc in the trailers. how
they got Bill Cosby to approve of the butchering of this character is beyond me.
It's not like they were working with gold to begin with.

isamu

yeah, you have a point there......

Dram

I saw this last week and I have to say it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. How Fat Albert gets into the real world however was terrible, "Do you hear that? That girl is crying lets go help her!" The ending was good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom