• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FAT PRINCESS: 32player Medieval Hack&Slash PSN Game

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Loving the google ads:

googleAdsLOL.png

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I think the game looks great and will probably buy it, but like I said, most online downloadable games don't fair well and the title makes it appear to be it's selling point.

Gaborn said:
No, I mean the members of gaf who don't like the Wii's design philosophy would view the game if it were on Wiiware (Nintendo's version of PSN) as being childish, or stupid, or would just be turned off because of the name. It'd basically become the next cooking mama in many gamers minds.

So you're complaining in a Sony PSN game thread that Nintendo games aren't treated fairly.

Umm... Okay.
There there (pats back gently). All better?

We'll send over the princess to comfort you.

kaching said:
This has got to have some sort fat physics to it, so when a team picks up the princess, if they get shot, she starts to roll/teeter in the direction of the player that just went down, rolls over his still warm body and continues rolling down whatever incline is in the vicinity.

:lol

Holy shit that is awesome.

Loudninja

UntoldDreams said:
So you're complaining in a Sony PSN game thread that Nintendo games aren't treated fairly.

Umm... Okay.

Bring the cupcakes!

CoilShot

kaching said:
Jesus, enough with this 'concern' - it's up to 32 players, you don't always need 32 players to have fun with the game.

No kidding...People will find anything to complain about.

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
ICallItFutile said:
I think the game looks great and will probably buy it, but like I said, most online downloadable games don't fair well and the title makes it appear to be it's selling point.
Just have some faith dude. This game will have legs. Big, fat, chubby, vericosed-vein legs at that.

Heh...

Can you imagine you rush over with a few of your GAF clan buddies when you realize suddenly she's TOO HEAVY?

"Need more manpower!"

Gaborn

UntoldDreams said:

Umm... Okay.

:lol :lol not at all, I just find the artificial distinctions amusing. I've got no ill-will towards the PS3 whatsoever.

Souther

Banned
This looks pretty awesome.

Hmmm i bet those crosses on the Mages/Priests aren't in the final version...cause you know...Don't wanna offened anybody of course.

They should just be replaced with cupcakes.

jiggle

Gold Trophy: Lifting 300lb Princess

I'm in

Souther said:
Hmmm i bet those crosses on the Mages/Priests aren't in the final version...cause you know...Don't wanna offened anybody of course.

The title is called Fat Princess, do you really think they're worried about being PC? :lol

Teknoman

Gaborn said:
:lol :lol not at all, I just find the artificial distinctions amusing. I've got no ill-will towards the PS3 whatsoever.

If the game was exactly the same on wiiware, no one would complain either.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
What kind of food can we FEED the Fat Princess? Can we feed her muffins, cupcakes, and ice cream? How about cake? Can we cook special recipes for her that are high in trans fat and sugar? Can we get her to drink Diet Mountain Dew knowing it will cause her to get the runs and therefore be unable to be lifted for a period of 2 minutes?

jiggle

Y2Kev said:
What kind of food can we FEED the Fat Princess? Can we feed her muffins, cupcakes, and ice cream? How about cake? Can we cook special recipes for her that are high in trans fat and sugar? Can we get her to drink Diet Mountain Dew knowing it will cause her to get the runs and therefore be unable to be lifted for a period of 2 minutes?

Innards of ur crushed opponents

Gaborn said:

Well in this case it might be more about how Nintendo positions their console in the first place which creates this perception you know.

A small child can sing "I'm a little teacup short and stout" and I'll smile.
A man-child from GAF could sing that and I'd be compelled to strike him with heavy object.

Am I being unfair? Maybe I am. But I'll be damned before I'll sit through one of you mugs singing and dancing like that.

As far as Disney and Nintendo can go. Anything overly CUTE is immediately dismissed as for children.

Ploid 3.0

kaching said:
This has got to have some sort fat physics to it, so when a team picks up the princess, if they get shot, she starts to roll/teeter in the direction of the player that just went down, rolls over his still warm body and continues rolling down whatever incline is in the vicinity.

lmao.gif

Man everything seems auto funny regarding this game's possibilities. I'm seriously laughing at this. PA needs to do a Fat Princess comic.

Teknoman

Y2Kev said:
Can we get her to drink Diet Mountain Dew knowing it will cause her to get the runs

I lol at your weak stomachs.

Im probably going to just use the same mp3's im using for my Castle Crashers playlist: Guardian Heroes select tracks, Double Dragon 2 arranged select tracks, and some Yggdra Union+ Rivera.

Loudninja

Y2Kev said:

I bet its way to make her smaller as well.:lol

Souther

Banned
jiggle said:
Gold Trophy: Lifting 300lb Princess

I'm in

The title is called Fat Princess, do you really think they're worried about being PC? :lol

I think calling something Fat princess and having religious images are a bit different.

Personally i don't care..I'm not religious at all..But you can be sure there are gonna be some people out there that are gonna complain...Didn't Castle Crashers have a problem with this?

GAF games will be the best thing ever lol.

I really loved how during the presentation they showed one guy with a wood axe, probably going to gather resources, and it looked EXACTLY like Animal Crossing, but then I saw all the blood. So awesome.

this is freaken cool more and more each day I want a PS3 someday when all my bills have been paid I will get a nice plasma and a ps3 :D

eh maybe but gottah eat

Oneself

I'll buy, just for the name. And talking about names, the names given to those "online" characters are full of win.

Chris R

This game looks SWEET

Here is hoping they charge something like 5.99 for it so more people buy it. Could see epic battles being hard to come by a few weeks into the game.

Top Bottom