• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fat Princess speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyno

diffusionx said:
Isn't the point of the game that the enemy was fattening her up?

She really is an object of sympathy in this one.

She's the prize friend! A prize that grows in... value as the game goes on.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
hrlh0p.jpg

Dali

Teknoman said:
Just to throw in my two cents, thick usually means something else, not just being fat as a whole. Unless my slang terminology needs updating.
You've just been fooled by the fat lobby and their damn euphemisms. You read "thick" anywhere where women put descriptions of themselves and I can pretty much guarantee you what they look like IRL. I know what fat people want you to believe it means - nice ass or fat enough to not be disgustingly fat, but still fat - but that shit is almost always used as a synonym for fat, it just doesn't have the negative connotations to most people.

Coverly

From the replies on her site:
fluffy 27 minutes ago 1 point

what are you pissed about anyway ?
Atleast Sony is depicting your oversized ass as something worth saving,
whereas in reality, most men wouldn't even give you a glance.
you should be grateful.

:lol

tanod

when is my burrito
It's not like they're calling it Fat Cow. Woman needs to get a sense of humor and/or remove the stick from her ass.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
This shit just makes me want to buy it, I wasnt really that interested before. Please Sony dont change anything, keep it real.

Dali

twinturbo2 said:
PS3 Fanboy got ahold of this.
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/07/22/feminists-unhappy-with-fat-princess/

GAF> Internet > GAF, people...

From that link:

MakaiOokami said:
...Besides why is no one complaining about Harvest Moon when I give a girl bottle after bottle of wine to marry me and then do it again to get her to have kids? I'm sensing some sort of double standard here. Just STFU up either buy the game or don't.

I've never been interested in Harvest Moon in the slightest... until now. Seriously though, is this true?

Cdammen said:
She didn't get the royalties? Hang in there. Sony's check is on its way :(

:lol

(EDIT) Oh the comments! They're killing me! :lol

okapav.jpg

Shop by Himuro.
:lol:lol:lol

Quick, someone link her to this thread so we can see her next target--NeoGAF! :p

Bookmarked this page.

Totally going to make a huge level in LBP that is actually this chick, and you have to climb up her to get to the top, at which point you have to defeat her by hitting switches to knock hoho's into her mouth until she 'dies'.

zoku88

Zoe said:
Bah, I lost all my steam :lol

Basically she's the kind of person who gives girl gamers (if she can even call herself that) a bad rep.
To prove your innocence, you better buy Fat Princess :mad:

;P

BeeDog

FriendsOfFat Today 02:34 PM 1 point

Please login to rate.

Do you already have an account? Log in and claim this comment.
FAT PEOPLE UNITE, DESTROY THE SKINNY WORLD ORDER, BREAK APART THE SYSTEM AND EAT THE CREAMY NOUGAT FILLING THAT SPILLS OUT

Holy shit, this comment (and Himuro's 'shop) had me rolling on the floor almost literally. :lol :lol :lol

EDIT: Oh man, da joker's posts on the blog... :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom