• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ala Alba

I have three spare accounts I'm going to give away via PM (first PM for a given account will get it).

1. Martha, Heracles, Elisabeth

2. Heracles, Altria [gone]

3. Elisabeth, Vlad, Kaleidoscope CE [gone]

Just remember you can change the name in the My Room -> Master Profile option.

Mupod

On my 5th try I got Carmilla, 5* Arturia and 5* Imaginary Around CE. At first glance the latter looks like it'd work well with Carmilla as she has 3 quick cards.

Patience hasn't quite run out on rerolling yet so maybe I'll try a few more. Doubt I'll do better than this though.

BaconHat

On my 5th try I got Carmilla, 5* Arturia and 5* Imaginary Around CE. At first glance the latter looks like it'd work well with Carmilla as she has 3 quick cards.

Patience hasn't quite run out on rerolling yet so maybe I'll try a few more. Doubt I'll do better than this though.

If your gonna reroll anyway, could i have the account?

On-topic, are the login bonus continuous, or do they stop after a while, like on Fire emblem Heroes?

Kitoro

So, let me get this straight... it's a 1% chance to get a 5*, and from there, it's a 50/50 shot of getting a servant or a craft essence?

I've re-rolled like 20 times and got about six 5*, but they were all Craft Essences. -_-

Pbae

fate-zero-caster-600x339.jpg

JEANNE, MY DEAR JEANNE! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!

So, let me get this straight... it's a 1% chance to get a 5*, and from there, it's a 50/50 shot of getting a servant or a craft essence?

I've re-rolled like 20 times and got about six 5*, but they were all Craft Essences. -_-

Not quite that bad, it's 1% for a 5* Servant and another 1% for a 5* CE.

Rixa

Nvm Iam wrong

Zafir

For dupes is it worth keeping them or combining them to increase NP?

(Just asking for a dupe 3* Alexander I have)

Pbae

Wait, so is the titular main character Saber's 5 Star form trash?

One of the few gacha games where the main heroine isn't OP.

nikos

I usually skip the stories in these games, but I'm really enjoying this one so far. Combat mechanics are good too.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Always max their NP to 5 first.

So it's the "max out a card before using it as upgrade fodder" approach? Seems like gatchas either go that route or the "upgrading isn't worth it, just burn all the cards for upgrades" route.

Azusa

So it's the "max out a card before using it as upgrade fodder" approach? Seems like gatchas either go that route or the "upgrading isn't worth it, just burn all the cards for upgrades" route.

No. Never use servants as fodder. You either use it or sell it.

But its better to save all unique servants and if you have a copy upgrade their NP. If its maxed you can sell all other dupes. Most events have bonus dmg/points to various servants (1/2/3 star too) and its better to save them and level them when you can. Events will be easier.

Azusa

Not quite that bad, it's 1% for a 5* Servant and another 1% for a 5* CE.

Wrong! Check in game information first!

1% to roll 5* and 4% to roll 5* Craft Essence

I finally got a 5*, and it's Altera (Saber). Is she any good?

I like her. I used her till the end of the story. It was my the best saber until I rolled new waifu this year.

Rixa

It took about 30 rerolls. I did only see one 5* Servant earlier (Altera). Initial multi had Carmilla.

Screenshot_20170626-214840.png

Now I can actually start to play the game.

BaconHat

It took about 30 rerolls. I did only see one 5* Servant earlier (Altera). Initial multi had Carmilla.

Screenshot_20170626-214840.png

Now I can actually start to play the game.

Lucky.
At this point i've stopped counting the amount of rerolls. Still havent seen any Saber,Jeanne or Emiya.

MiTYH

I have no idea what I'm doing with team setup. Or gameplay. Did the tutorial (a few times, thanks rerolling) but still not sure the difference between the three attacks (red blue green).

Did manage to get a 5-star Jeanne, so I'm sticking with that account. I'll figure my way in time I guess. Seems fun for now, just need to learn actual terms/gameplay

Quonny

I have no idea what I'm doing with team setup. Or gameplay. Did the tutorial (a few times, thanks rerolling) but still not sure the difference between the three attacks (red blue green).

Did manage to get a 5-star Jeanne, so I'm sticking with that account. I'll figure my way in time I guess. Seems fun for now, just need to learn actual terms/gameplay

Green = enemies drop crystals that increase your critical chance the next turn.
Blue = attacks that boost your NP (limit break, super attack, whatever you want to call it) gauge.
Red = attacks that do more damage than the other two.

dragn

take 3 cards of one char to get a 4th attack or stack 3 of the same type to buff the effects ( green crit next turn, red dmg same turn, blue noblep bar generate)

MiTYH

take 3 cards of one char to get a 4th attack or stack 3 of the same type to buff the effects ( green crit next turn, red dmg same turn, blue noblep bar generate)
Green = enemies drop crystals that increase your critical chance the next turn.
Blue = attacks that boost your NP (limit break, super attack, whatever you want to call it) gauge.
Red = attacks that do more damage than the other two.

Appreciate it. I did read the ingame stuff but seeing it written here makes more sense to me.

BaconHat

Finally managed to get at least Emiya and Chulainn.

Would have liked better to get an 5* that is not vlad at least once,probably saber, but i've spent already to much time today on this.

Tu101uk

Can we get anything good from friend point summons ?
Ocassionally 3* Servants and CEs pop out of there and they're mostly usable, no harm in rolling (not like there's anything else to use FP on). Even some 1*/2* servants have their niche (see: REGEND/Saviour of France) however almost all 1*/2* CEs are not that good, use them in a pinch. You might get the odd low level EXP or HP/ATK Up cards too.

(Plus the extremely rare 0* servant, I've used over half a million FP in the JP version and still have not rolled them, I dunno if they're in the FP Summon yet though...)

Voror

Anyone else been getting errors trying to open it? I've yet to be able to get into the game. Came up automatically with an error to send them which i did the first time. Wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

Azusa

I have no idea what I'm doing

Here is the basic info about cards:

Quick, Arts, and Buster Chains occur when 3 of the same card type are selected. A Brave Chain occurs when all 3 cards chosen belong to the same Servant.

Quick Chain - Generate 10 Critical Stars.
Arts Chain - Each Servant participating in the chain gains 20% NP Gauge.
Buster Chain - Each card has 20% of a servants attack added as damage that ignores defense. Does not affect Noble Phantasms.
Brave Chain - Perform an additional attack for 200% increased damage, or 350% if the Brave Chain is also a Quick, Arts, or Buster Chain.

ZAnka0M.png

Ugh
2x Tamamo in the tutorial pull then in the real pull I only got two servants... Both three stars.

I started with 2x Tamamo from tutorial and went with it without rolling at all. I have almost finished Orleans.

chrono01

...i really should stop trying to reroll for a double 5* servant.
Now is the time to re-roll if you're interested. Having enough for a multi-pull, as well as a few more pulls on top of that, just for starting your account is invaluable. It'll be a lot more difficult later on. >_<

I have a Waver account, but I'll spend the rest of today re-rolling to see if I can get anything else with it on an alternate device. If not, I'll just start playing in earnest on my primary tomorrow.

Zafir

Now is the time to re-roll if you're interested. Having enough for a multi-pull, as well as a few more pulls on top of that, just for starting your account is invaluable. It'll be a lot more difficult later on. >_<

I have a Waver account, but I'll spend the rest of today re-rolling to see if I can get anything else with it on an alternate device. If not, I'll just start playing in earnest on my primary tomorrow.

That said, with 1% rates, good luck getting two....

You could be re-rolling for ages.

garath

If you end up with a 5* account you don't want, think of your time starved cyber gatcha game friends :)

I've gotten to reroll twice so far lol.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

Dibs on Waver if you're getting rid of it. =P

chrono01

That said, with 1% rates, good luck getting two....

You could be re-rolling for ages.
Yeah, I'm mostly interested in getting a 5* CE and a Waver, as the essences seem like they have a higher drop rate. As for two 5* characters? Yeah, definitely not holding my breath for that one, haha.

If you end up with a 5* account you don't want, think of your time starved cyber gatcha game friends :)

I've gotten to reroll twice so far lol.
Yeah, I'm saving any 5* character accounts I get. As it stands, I only have the Waver one right now that I'll use for myself (unless I pull something else I like more), but I'll definitely be handing them out here to my fellow re-rollers should the opportunity present itself.

Dibs on Waver if you're getting rid of it. =P
Sure thing.

I'll most likely be keeping it, as my luck during the recent re-rolling hasn't been the best, but if I do end up without a use for it, I'll definitely send you a PM!

I posted first!
This is true.

I guess I could have you both duel with wooden sticks to see who gets the account. That might be more fun.

In all honestly, as I said I'll probably stick with it, as I haven't rolled another 5* character since Waver so hoping to get him as well a something else is probably an impossibility for me. So don't worry, no duel will take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom