• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slashlen

That aside, how in the world are people getting enough monuments to ascend 4* and 5* 'zerkers? I can't even max ascend Kiyohime and she only needs 12 monuments total. What's the secret to berserker success?!

Winning the cavalry duel lottery. Repeatedly. At least with the new dailies you'll be able to target zerker mats specifically.

Kenai

Screenshot_20171002-014056.png

Just in time for bed. The Rider couple wiped out my exp cards earlier this week so he is only like 81-82 but I will farm those later.

Grazzt

Yeah I’m also running low on exp cards. I’m currently feeding three servants, the pirate duo, Lancelot and Euryale.
And my Gil will need tons soon once I get the last scale.

A bunch of the launch 4*s still badly need animation updates. Marie, Martha, and Carmilla all standing there and shooting beams is pretty lacking.

And an Apocrypha animation update would involve... Siegfried, Atalante, Shakespeare, and Spartacus. Probably not a priority for anyone.

Not just 4*, but also 3* and below, too. It especially makes me cry on caster class.

I downloaded the NA version since I'm demon-whispering my friends to play this game. And I was surprised to see Caster go PEW! PEWPEW! PEW! *charge* PEWPEWPEW.

She's on my roster in JP, and I love her animation especially Extra attack. Though I wish they give an option to use higher quality assets since zooming in on Rule Breaker is kinda jarring.

It's kinda sad when Kiyohime is still on pewpew and the way to get better animation is... swimwear gacha. I currently don't think it's worth spending money in this game due the non-guaranteed 4* (less about not getting what I want, but more about going home with nothing), unless it's a fukubukuro, or pickup of a something you want/really OP, or swimwear gacha (less about swimsuit, more about different/better animation).

Well I need a Tama Cat...

Tamamo banner WEN.

(I kind of regret not rolling for Orion now because he and Artemis are the best couple.)

So far, Cat is the best My Room servant I have every seen.

I wish they renew her animation. And/or buff her NP. Out of all the self-stun, the benefits are far too situational.

Not just 4*, but also 3* and below, too. It especially makes me cry on caster class.

I downloaded the NA version since I'm demon-whispering my friends to play this game. And I was surprised to see Caster go PEW! PEWPEW! PEW! *charge* PEWPEWPEW.

She's on my roster in JP, and I love her animation especially Extra attack. Though I wish they give an option to use higher quality assets since zooming in on Rule Breaker is kinda jarring.

It's kinda sad when Kiyohime is still on pewpew and the way to get better animation is... swimwear gacha. I currently don't think it's worth spending money in this game due the non-guaranteed 4* (less about not getting what I want, but more about going home with nothing), unless it's a fukubukuro, or pickup of a something you want/really OP, or swimwear gacha (less about swimsuit, more about different/better animation).

So far, Cat is the best My Room servant I have every seen.

I wish they renew her animation. And/or buff her NP. Out of all the self-stun, the benefits are far too situational.

I can't wait for the rest of the FSN and Extra animation updates. They really did a great job with Herc being basically the same and yet still completely different in terms of power and menace.

Tamamo Cat is the best in My Room, yes. Shame about in battle - completely outclassed by Lancelot for farming purposes.

And her NP was already buffed! Do they ever buff someone's NP twice?

Pushing Herc to 90 ate most of my XP cards, and then I found myself with a pirate's mouth to feed and they have voracious appetites. I did manage to get Drake up to 67 though before I ran completely dry. I'm back to farming XP cards for the first time in what feels like months. Plus I still need to go through Okeanos, I was hoping to have that done before the new dailies drop but that's looking unlikely now.

My roster is getting slightly more acceptable with the addition of a lvl 80 NP2 Drake.

I'd like to offer my friend code to anyone having trouble with the later servants in Okeanos. I have an NP3 Euryale at lvl 60 with her NP power-up interlude completed. I've even fed her quite a few Fous.

She should be able to put an end to most of the male servants with little issue.

Pejo

Gold Member
Finished up the story over the weekend. It was a fun little ride. Now I need to finish farming XP cards to get ready for the updated dailies on the way, and eventually start trying to knock out some of these interludes.

Which ones are the good ones with the guaranteed ascension mat drops that I should go at first, assuming I have the servants?

Finished up the story over the weekend. It was a fun little ride. Now I need to finish farming XP cards to get ready for the updated dailies on the way, and eventually start trying to knock out some of these interludes.

Which ones are the good ones with the guaranteed ascension mat drops that I should go at first, assuming I have the servants?

Edward Teach - forbidden pages
Orion - serpent jewels
Tamamo Cat - chaos claws

Pejo

Gold Member
Edward Teach - forbidden pages
Orion - serpent jewels
Tamamo Cat - chaos claws

Thanks! No Orion, but I can definitely do the other two. I've been rotating out the last 3 spots in my roster with all of my characters until they hit Bond rank 5 just to do interludes. It seems like most of the first interludes also require at least one ascension though, which stinks. Luckily most first ascensions are just pieces and no other mats.

elty

Looking at the new daily, it seems like

1. no longer taking a RNG on which class showing up as boss for piece/monument.
2. reliable drop for bronze gem
3. bronze mat = 40-90 AP each
4. silver mat = 150-200 AP each
5. gold mat = 300-600 AP each

So though luck for all the heart scale and claw....

Strimei

From what I can see, we're pretty much out of luck on decent drops for those until
Babylonia
, at least for Scale and Claw.
Shinjuku
for the heart.

Still, I'm just happy that there's a reliable way to focus on pieces and monuments especially for berserkers and archers.

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
The meme tier list has been updated and puts Jeanne at a 9.5/10, just below Merlin and Waver. Reports of Masters releasing their Jeanne from the Second Archive are starting to trickle in.

RSchmitz

Jeanne is great. I used her a lot while rushing through jp.
While I don't think I'll roll for her, I hope she spooks me someday.

Ala Alba

Is there a reason why Jeanne just shot up in the cirnopedia tier list? She is right under Waver now.

The JP Nerofest 2017 Challenge quests.

A character that can regularly make your front line invincible, clear all their debuffs, increase their defense, and provide a bit of regen is extremely good for drawn-out fights.

Jeanne also got a new interlude a few months ago to remove the stun demerit on her NP.

Although there have been other challenge quests since then, but people still slept on her until Nerofest. It's just that much harder than even the average challenge quest, I guess.

Yayate

Honestly, the dailies are terrible for farming mats in general. You're not intended to use them for that.

Is there a reason why Jeanne just shot up in the cirnopedia tier list? She is right under Waver now.

The cirno tier list is based on the appmedia tier list, I think, and the appmedia tier list contains a lot of 'oh i never really used this servant so i never realized how good they are.'

I removed a bunch of dead souls from my friend list so feel free to add me: 110450256

I've got
Emiya lvl 90
Jeanne lvl 70
Altria lvl 70
Waver lvl 60
Lancelot lvl 60

to share

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why do they expect me to use those SHITTY classes???

Why do they expect me to use those SHITTY classes???

Dude, no lie, I wasted almost all of my AP on Saturday trying to take them down.

The next day, my friend who's been playing Japanese FGO since its launch, goes "Oh, bring in Ushiwakamaru." I charge up her attack, give her a Mystic Code attack boost, use her lvl 5 Noble Phantasm, one hit KO.

I was equal parts dumbfounded, elated, and angry. XD

Haly

Did it with this team after like, 5 tries of Forneus oneshotting my level 90 SSRs.

Support was the strongest Waver I could find.

Dude, no lie, I wasted almost all of my AP on Saturday trying to take them down.

The next day, my friend who's been playing Japanese FGO since its launch, goes "Oh, bring in Ushiwakamaru." I charge up her attack, give her a Mystic Code attack boost, use her lvl 5 Noble Phantasm, one hit KO.

I was equal parts dumbfounded, elated, and angry. XD

The worst part about NA being as over-leveled and swimming in 5* Servants is we think we're invincible and we'll just walk in and mow everything down

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
New dailies, wheee.

I have a lvl 90 NP5 Altera on my friends list to go alongside my own lvl 90 NP3 Altria. Time to wreck lancer shit and get no mat drops.

Haly

If Fate was a sonic game, Saber, Lancer and Archer would be Sonic, Knuckles and Tails.

The other classes would be whatever shitty friends are only relevant in that game.

Quonny

If Fate was a sonic game, Saber, Lancer and Archer would be Sonic, Knuckles and Tails.

The other classes would be whatever shitty friends are only relevant in that game.

avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote avatar quote

Haly

I love Medjedcris whatever class she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom