• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Mine's well off compared to others and he doesn't bring in much, honestly.
Same, but his skills aren't fully leveled yet either (he's max ascended too).

I think it's because content right now is laughably easy (generally), so he's not really needed. I'm sure once the game matures a bit more, Waver will show his use. I hope.

xequalsy

Same, but his skills aren't fully leveled yet either (he's max ascended too).

I think it's because content right now is laughably easy (generally), so he's not really needed. I'm sure once the game matures a bit more, Waver will show his use. I hope.
I've just been feeling bad always using the top guys sorted by level so I've been spreading out the Wavers I use. I think it's more that a lot of people seem to have rerolled/have Waver that people have several options unlike if it was Lancelot for example.

(Also I think yours is in the Caster slot, I think people who have Waver in the All slot probably see slightly more FPs)

kewlmyc

Only have four apples left, but I did it! I'm now a proud member of the fully ascended Waver crew. Very happy about this.

Have tons and tons of magic gems so gonna spend the rest of tomorrow spamming the 10 AP and get to 4/4/4 at least. Then after that it'll be pretty trivial to collect the embers I need to max him out. And then maybe I'll stand a chance in the oversaturated Waver market, lol.

Don't we get some caster monuments during the Halloween event?

Pejo

Gold Member
Just when I think I understand how and when people are using my supports, I get bamboozled.

Logged in this morning on saber/rider xp day, and found that my most used servant was level 70 Drake with the 60% NP at start CE, instead of the level 90 Gil with Kaleido. Ah well, whatever gets those FPs I suppose.

How long in JP timeline was it before Angra Mainyu was released?

Mupod

Just when I think I understand how and when people are using my supports, I get bamboozled.

Logged in this morning on saber/rider xp day, and found that my most used servant was level 70 Drake with the 60% NP at start CE, instead of the level 90 Gil with Kaleido. Ah well, whatever gets those FPs I suppose.

How long in JP timeline was it before Angra Mainyu was released?

well it's caster day for the monument/skill materials daily. I've been using all the Drakes I can find.

My FP gain has dropped off a cliff, understandable since I don't have much for people to use. Just 4 more days until I can finally spend all this quartz.

Yesterday I was still seeing assassin action in my FP reports.

People want those scales and hearts more than 1/2 AP XP.

Quonny

Yep. I'm running the caster dailies today.

Too many good, hard-to-get materials to ignore. I'll go back to EXP tomorrow.

Quonny

Handy Halloween picture guide.

4w7ww68.jpg

Zanzura

Leveled up again and gained 1 more slot. Another level and I'll be capped for quite a while until 121 comes around. 861,709,156 if anyone wishes to add me.

well it's caster day for the monument/skill materials daily. I've been using all the Drakes I can find.

My FP gain has dropped off a cliff, understandable since I don't have much for people to use. Just 4 more days until I can finally spend all this quartz.

My Drake is hiding in the Rider slot if you want to use her

Strimei

edit: I guess that famous Mash design waits till next year, huh

Took me a moment to realize what you were talking about.

...now I'm wondering if they ever make a costume of that for her for real.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/news...ales-halt-due-to-violating-guidelines/.122573

Looks like the only place these volumes will be sold for a while is on Yahoo Auction. Get your proxy bid sites ready or time to find he scanlations!

I had been wondering what caused that recent official announcement about fan stuff. I actually thought this thing was official (didn't help that the post on the FGO subreddit about it erroneously called it official too). Pity that its been halted for now, it sounded interesting, and lack's art is amazing (which also likely contributed to the "I thought it was official" thing since lack did some art for FGO. Then again, that's true of quite a few fan artists).

Unrelated but here's Altera's gacha-wriggle-dance from the latest Gudako comic. Its cute.

There is that monster in the background though...

I had been wondering what caused that recent official announcement about fan stuff. I actually thought this thing was official (didn't help that the post on the FGO subreddit about it erroneously called it official too). Pity that its been halted for now, it sounded interesting, and lack's art is amazing (which also likely contributed to the "I thought it was official" thing since lack did some art for FGO. Then again, that's true of quite a few fan artists).

I'm sure it'll be available again once they change the logo (which looks way too official, they should have known better). Either that or Type Moon decides to officially partner with them.

Btw, is this book actually supposed to be good? Not that a translation is very likely...

Strimei

I'm sure it'll be available again once they change the logo (which looks way too official, they should have known better). Either that or Type Moon decides to officially partner with them.

Btw, is this book actually supposed to be good? Not that a translation is very likely...

Would be nice. It seemed like an interesting idea. As to if its good or not, that I can't say as I dunno if its been translated and I can't read it otherwise, but this is what the book involves (taken from a post in the FGO subreddit):

1) Macedonia (Sea of Drifting Sand Fantasy. Iskandar is the main Servant. Still trying to reach the sea and conquer what beyond it even though he lost most of his troops during the Singularity)

2) Roma (Eternal Ghost Empire. Rome's Emperors and ghost-filled Rome. Nero is the main Servant.)

3) Ryouzanpaku AKA Mount Liang (Wandering Immortal Demon/Magic Castle. The Immortal here refers to Taoism Immortals.)

4) Srivijaya (Eastern Sea Anti-Buddhism Machine God. Yes, this is seriously humans stopping to worship old Gods and create Gods using machine to worship. Literal Deus ex Machina. Karna and Arjuna are actually working together as the main Servants. They fight against a Savior made of machine that would kill humans based on its logic and rationality).

5) Aztec (Unexplored Civilization Great War. ...needs more Altera. Quetzalcoatl is the main Servant.)

6) Britannia (Round Table Lion War. Round Table and Arthur/Artoria. Round Table leading revolution against the mad Lion King. Main Servants: Round Table Knights)

7) Egypt (The keywords are: Dawn, High Treason, History/Legend. (Late FGO spoilers here:
Basically like our Babylon. Just with Ozymandias replacing Gilgamesh in the desperate struggle during the Age of Gods.
Additional keywords are King of the Sun, Demigod, Hero-King. I assumed this meant
Ozy
, but it might be talking about someone else lol.)

During 7th Singularity they fought against a Beast whose main body exist in Pluto. ...yes, the star, Pluto.

Also, Olga Marie is alive. The one who died was the director before her AKA her father. She is the current director and combat support/assistant.

About the 8th one:

Timeline is set (again big FGO spoiler)
before they fight Solomon
. Mashu suddenly found 8th Singulariry and informed Ritsuka (yes, they use Fujimaru Ritsuka's name btw). Set in Italiy/Italia. According to Mashu, it is the 2nd Singularity turned into 8th Singularity.

8th Singularity: Re:Roma (The Isolated Country's End of an Era) Human Order Foundation Rank: A

Actually the keywords are: Bakumatsu (meaning, end of certain government era), Separation/Isolation, and Isolated Country.

Final part of trailer:

Mashu(?):

"Senpai, please..."

Mashu Alter:

"Will you burn down the world with me?"

Seems like a neat idea. I like alternate takes and these all sound pretty cool (I'd especially be down for #4 and especially #7 since
I LOVE the Types. They are so eldritch and weird its so cool.
).

And just to make sure no one's confused, this is all fan-work, nothing official.

Strimei

Question for experienced players from Japan, how do Mary & Anne (the pirate duo riders) pan out in the game? I got them from a single ticket summon when Okeanos came out and I've been toying with them and a higher level one a friend has and I'm honestly really liking them.

Both of them have pretty much become my Caster-slayers.

There's some really good music coming up for this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96I03HrZLIw

The track list will likely spoil names of places and bosses. If this is important to you, probably shouldn't read that.

I can't wait for the Fate/Accel Zero Order and Kara no Kyoukai The Garden of Order collaboration events, if for no other reason than the music from those are in the events.

T-Rex.

Banned
Question for experienced players from Japan, how do Mary & Anne (the pirate duo riders) pan out in the game? I got them from a single ticket summon when Okeanos came out and I've been toying with them and a higher level one a friend has and I'm honestly really liking them.

Both of them have pretty much become my Caster-slayers.
https://twitter.com/johnny_fgo/status/728608819601772545

Their NP is a nuke in the right set-up/situation.

Dandte

Spent the last days grinding the ascension stages (thanks again for your units gaf)....dang it, the drop rates are lower than in gbf. Currently i'm rushing through the story so i can participate in the new event.

aitakute

Damn the Heaven's Feel movie was sooooooo good. I'm tempted to roll for Parvati now but
Shirou
showed up in the new story. Don't know if I should roll for Parvati now or save for
Shirou

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
Oh crap.

There goes my money.

JP
Muramasa Sengo (aka Pseudo-Shirou) shows up in EoR3.
Awesome.
He shall be the first husbando I roll for in FGO.

This is where being so behind in the NA version helps. Now I know to not fall for the bait gachas leading up to it.

Another familiar face in EoR3:
Kojiro has appeared as a bronze saber boss with new portraits drawn by Takeuchi and new animations.

How this will translate to the playable
Kojiro
remains to be seen.

Kieli

Do any interludes drop Homunculus Babies? I want to level up Hans to build a crit team around Emiya.

I know crit teams suck compared to art spam and buster gorillas, but I'm honestly more about what's fun than min-maxing.

Laiza

That new assassin (the non-robot one) is super-cute. It's funny how anime has trained me to read her as vaguely masculine despite her being so obviously femme. Her higher ascension outfits are way better than the first, too.

I also like the new archer
except for her boobs
, but it really bothers me that they give her a katana that she even holds during the idle animation of one of her ascensions, yet she has not a single attack animation that swings it (???). At least she has a bow and uses it. Heh.

Shame we have to wait another two years for these folks to hit NA. A blessing and a curse to be able to see them coming in advance.

Do any interludes drop Homunculus Babies? I want to level up Hans to build a crit team around Emiya.

I know crit teams suck compared to art spam and buster gorillas, but I'm honestly more about what's fun than min-maxing.

No, but Halloween will have 20 in the event shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom