• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Nero Bride belong to Cat 2? because she's a Nero who didn't experience Fate/Extra (or so I've read lol). Cat 4 would be stuff like White Rose Arthur or Athlete Nero, as they are truly just costumes. Anyway, I think as long as the alternate's Class is different, they could be put in Cat 2. So imo Atalante Alter is a better alternate form than Caster Cu, because he is just Cu with his usual attitude being put in a Caster class container.

I did mention that people could belong on multiple categories. It's just how I see they implement characters. Swimwear Franken stops being a Moe Moan Machine™ despite being the biggest point to them is to sell swimsuits.

But regarding Nero Bride, isn't the 4-star Nero in FGO also not from Extra? The player starts being able to summon Nero after meeting her living self in Septum. She also recognizes Mash Potato in Saber Wars, and even says that she just recently become a Servant. I don't think I've also seen her refer to Hakunon like Tama-chan.

To be honest, I've given up keeping up with the summoning mechanics, and also chose to ignore some story circumstances. Not that they're not interesting, but they have a tendency to muddle shit up.

Like "Bediviere isn't qualified as a hero!" ---> "Oops! He hero now coz of chapter 6."
Or "not your Ushiwakamaru". Or Ishtar/Ereshkigal.

Mark my words now, because I am confident we will be able to summon Solomon sooner or later. And Tiamat. Just a matter of when, and not if.

People's wallet are far stronger than any holy grails they can think of. There's a reason Marisbilly wished for fucktons of money. LEL.

I'm still waiting for my free Ishtar since I summoned Ereshkigal. Summon one means summoning the other, amirite?

Haha why would he need such a huge amount of gunpowder :< Though I'm already dead from farming stakes for Okeanos Caster lol.

You not going to give any to Fujino? Speaking of Fujino, I finally got to see her second form in action. It's far better than either the first or last.

I LOL'd at her description on Guten Tag Omen Adios.

P.S. Even if you set your character appearance to 1st/2nd, other players will always see the third one. Only exception is costumes and last Saint Graph and both of them can be turned off. I finally confirmed this because you mentioned putting her in 2nd form in your previous post. :p

Half of my friends are people I added because they had character on 1st/2nd form. Though they've leveled them up now. :(

So how much FP do you guys have saved up to spend on our little 0* Avenger? I'm around 1.3 million, hoping that's enough.

Someone gathered data over twitter and run through them. (50m FP sample, more than half of those are single-summons and not 10-pulls). You need an average of 2m FP per copy assuming you don't get lucky or unlucky. LOL.

Also, I never bothered recording more data, but 62 out of 62 samples of FP 10-pulls will always have a 1-star CE. The one yesterday and today also had 1-star CE. If my speculation is right, you're losing 10% if you do 10-pulls on FP.

Last edited:

Pejo

Someone gathered data over twitter and run through them. (50m FP sample, more than half of those are single-summons and not 10-pulls). You need an average of 2m FP per copy assuming you don't get lucky or unlucky. LOL.

Also, I never bothered recording more data, but 62 out of 62 samples of FP 10-pulls will always have a 1-star CE. The one yesterday and today also had 1-star CE. If my speculation is right, you're losing 10% if you do 10-pulls on FP.

Lol ouch, that puts it into perspective. So with 1.3 mil, I MIGHT get a copy of him. Here's hoping.

Also, suggesting you single pull sounds legit, but ho leeeee shit that would take a while. I remember reading some troll post about "don't forget, you can't get Angra if you skip summoning animations". At least it got a laugh out of me.

duongsn

To be honest, I've given up keeping up with the summoning mechanics, and also chose to ignore some story circumstances. Not that they're not interesting, but they have a tendency to muddle shit up.

About 4* Nero, I vaguely remember reading about the CCC event that
both Tamamo and her alluded to having memory of Fate Extra, so uhhh... -.-"
. Guess I'll just blame it on "The Throne of Heroes is outside space and time" and "Every summoning system is different" excuses.

Like "Bediviere isn't qualified as a hero!" ---> "Oops! He hero now coz of chapter 6."
Or "not your Ushiwakamaru". Or Ishtar/Ereshkigal.

Mark my words now, because I am confident we will be able to summon Solomon sooner or later. And Tiamat. Just a matter of when, and not if.

People's wallet are far stronger than any holy grails they can think of. There's a reason Marisbilly wished for fucktons of money. LEL.

I'm still waiting for my free Ishtar since I summoned Ereshkigal. Summon one means summoning the other, amirite?

I hope we get this Solomon lol. And what do you mean by "not your Ushiwakamaru"? Isn't she a younger version, like what Alexander is to Iskandar?

You not going to give any to Fujino? Speaking of Fujino, I finally got to see her second form in action. It's far better than either the first or last.

I LOL'd at her description on Guten Tag Omen Adios.

P.S. Even if you set your character appearance to 1st/2nd, other players will always see the third one. Only exception is costumes and last Saint Graph and both of them can be turned off. I finally confirmed this because you mentioned putting her in 2nd form in your previous post. :p

Half of my friends are people I added because they had character on 1st/2nd form. Though they've leveled them up now. :(

Okeanos Caster is my first grailed-to-lv100 Servant, so I want to max her skills first.

It's weird, I have a friend on NA who sets his lv90 Waver to 2nd form in everything (battle sprite, command card, icon and saint graph art), and another who set Waver to 1st form in everything as well, and I see them exactly as the form they're set to, both in battle and in support select screen. Another IIRC, but I also remember people complaining about players who set adult Waver with his young voice and vice versa as support, if true then how does that even work lol. Maybe it was changed in JP -.-"
EDIT: After some testing with my sister, it seems that you have to turn on the option to see support servant's 4th saint graph to see their earlier form (if they are set to that form). After she turned it on, sure enough Fujino showed up in her waitress clothes :D The icon and saint graph in support select is automatically matched to the the chosen form, not sure about the command card and battle icon, I'll do more test later.

Guten Tag Omen killed me with Riyo's art of the bosses lol

Some progress update on NA side: Da Vinci & 7 Counterfeit Heroic Spirits has ended. I couldn't clear the shop after all, there are still some gems left.. 60 Quartz only gave me 2 Kuzuki CEs so farming drops was painfully slow. I've enough manuscripts to open 17 boxes of each kind, so 34 boxes in total with 9 golden apples left. Now I'll take it easy and do the newly released Hunting Quest and raise some bonus servants for Fate Zero event.

Last edited:
Lol ouch, that puts it into perspective. So with 1.3 mil, I MIGHT get a copy of him. Here's hoping.

Also, suggesting you single pull sounds legit, but ho leeeee shit that would take a while. I remember reading some troll post about "don't forget, you can't get Angra if you skip summoning animations". At least it got a laugh out of me.

I actually gave up trying for him. So my FP are pretty much reserved for event CEs now. >___>

BTW, if anyone of you actually experienced rolling a 10-pull on FP Gacha and did not have a 1-star CE, I'd appreciate it if you post it (screenshot it so you don't forget). Even today had a 1-star CE, too.

Guess I'll just blame it on "The Throne of Heroes is outside space and time" and "Every summoning system is different" excuses.

I hope we get this Solomon lol. And what do you mean by "not your Ushiwakamaru"? Isn't she a younger version, like what Alexander is to Iskandar?

Chapter 7 Ushiwakamaru isn't the Ushiwakamaru you knew. Or something.

From what I see, their writing style is to conveniently use things to make the audience see/feel what they want, but those stuff don't necessarily hold well when you think back to them.

For example, we have Medea Lily, who does shit because "Solomon was a greater mage than she was". Doesn't hold up when you get to the end of Chapter 7 and fight Goetia.

Then there's things like Quatzlcoatl's "funny face". Amakusa and Fuuma went missing in the jungle, but after you ally with Quatzlcoatl, they're still nowhere to be found. I don't think there's even a mention.

After some testing with my sister, it seems that you have to turn on the option to see support servant's 4th saint graph
it seems that you have to turn on the option to see support servant's 4th saint graph
the option to see support servant's 4th saint graph

kZ4vCbe.gif

Makes sense, since I had that turned off. If anything, I wish they'd give an option to turn everyone to their first form.

And no, I'm not turning that on. >___>

Pejo

These hunting quests are pretty nice, but damn I'm still burnt out from farming lotto boxes. The only thing that could get me to burn more apples right now is 1/2 price XP Embers. I don't understand how I still need so much XP. I must be the most unlucky guy with Super/Great success.

Around which event does Lunchbox become available in the shop? I am finally above 5K mana prisms, so I'm just waiting to pick up that bad boy and MLB it.

EDarkness

These hunting quests are pretty nice, but damn I'm still burnt out from farming lotto boxes. The only thing that could get me to burn more apples right now is 1/2 price XP Embers. I don't understand how I still need so much XP. I must be the most unlucky guy with Super/Great success.

Around which event does Lunchbox become available in the shop? I am finally above 5K mana prisms, so I'm just waiting to pick up that bad boy and MLB it.

You and me, both. I've been farming EXP cards and the rate up isn't helping me that much. The rate must REALLY be low already if 2x the chance doesn't change much. I have so many units that need to be leveled up, though.

Pejo

You and me, both. I've been farming EXP cards and the rate up isn't helping me that much. The rate must REALLY be low already if 2x the chance doesn't change much. I have so many units that need to be leveled up, though.
Yep, that's how I feel too, lol.

So who have you guys grailed so far, or are you saving grails for future servants? I pumped 3* Cu up to level 90, and other than that I've been sitting on the rest of them. I like the idea of grailing low * servants to get better value of your party Cost, but I'm not sure who else to go with. I hear Bedivere is good, so it's probably worth it to have a good 3* saber available. Maybe I'll wait for him.

duongsn

kZ4vCbe.gif

Makes sense, since I had that turned off. If anything, I wish they'd give an option to turn everyone to their first form.

And no, I'm not turning that on. >___>

In NA I went like three months without turning it on, when I finally did my support list suddenly felt really fresh lol. In JP I always left it off though.

Yep, that's how I feel too, lol.

So who have you guys grailed so far, or are you saving grails for future servants? I pumped 3* Cu up to level 90, and other than that I've been sitting on the rest of them. I like the idea of grailing low * servants to get better value of your party Cost, but I'm not sure who else to go with. I hear Bedivere is good, so it's probably worth it to have a good 3* saber available. Maybe I'll wait for him.

I've given 2 grails each to Emiya, Stheno and Fran, mostly because of emotional reasons lol. I will bring Fran to 100, so the next 5 grails are reserved for her, then 2 for Proto Cu's gold border, after that I'll probably grail one of the SR summer servants, whoever decide to visit my Chaldea :D
Bedivere deals very high damage, especially if you can get him to NP5, but he is story-locked, so that might take you a while.

I haven't grailed anyone.

IMO, the prime candidates are 3 stars and below, at least when it comes to high difficulty missions.

I don't use anyone in the 1~2 star, save for Arash and Asterios and seldomly at that. And Arash's role is to die, Asterios' role is to fire off his NP then die. And I don't like either enough to grail them.

Though I guess any Berserker needs as much HP as they can get.

Protip: If you're after limited 3*, you should do it during Class-exclusive gacha. There's 1 in 4 chance to get Bedy in a Saber-only gacha (since there's only 4 of them), compared to 10% of a "Bediviere Pickup".

In NA I went like three months without turning it on, when I finally did my support list suddenly felt really fresh lol. In JP I always left it off though.

I prefer to keep myself off spoilers, especially when I like the material. It just doesn't feel the same.

One of the most memorable experience in gaming for me is the end of a certain hunting game. Yeah, I'm purposely not saying the name of the game.

I even regret watching trailers a lot of times these days. I probably would have enjoyed Iron Man 3 more if I didn't watch that last trailer. I'm fucking glad I didn't watch the trailer for Ready Player One.

I agree there is value in spoilers, especially in trying to get people interested. I wouldn't have continued watching Gurren Lagann if my friend didn't tell me the events around episode 5.

But the trade off is far too big in most cases. It turns "OMFGHOLYSHITBBQ" into "Oh. That's the infamous part." I'd rather "miss out" on a series because I wasn't interested in it than ruining the experience for me forever.

There are many people who pretend they "enjoyed Star Wars as much" despite knowing who Vader is, but since they can never replicate the exact same environment and moment. It was a world where Vader jokes didn't permeate into every side of pop culture. It isn't really an objective comparison.

Of course, this is funny talk, considering how FGO is quite literally a lump of spoilers for other Fate products (I remember reading that one of the author of a Fate manga/novel was annoyed/angry that FGO contained spoilers for his work). Are they dropping the EoR trend? All servants from Anastacia are all named.

Turning off options to see the final saint graph is small, but I'll take it.

Also, they updated Tamamo's voice lines. Three damn months late. Two different sets, one for 1st/2nd form and the other for 3rd.

Pros: More Saitou Chiwa.
Cons: They removed 「私、輝いてます?」 line. I liked that line.

They fucked up the voice list since they listed sairin 3/4 as sairin 1/2 and it's not grouped with the others.

David also has changed voiced lines.

duongsn

Regarding spoiler.

It's story/lore spoiler that I generally try to avoid, but in FGO case, it's kinda impossible with the new event requirement, so I do what I can, like skipping all dialogue (as if I could understand Japanese lol) and go straight to battles. The result is that when I get to the content in NA, I know who I'll fight, who I'll meet and join the team, but their motivation and personality is still unknown, and I'm fine with that. Saint graph is, well, just art, so I'm generally fine with knowing them beforehand. Having said that, I still turn the option off in JP, because knowing too much is never good lol

Now I don't know what hunting game you're talking about, but as for the hunting games I've played, I'm fine with knowing what I'll hunt looks like, but not with knowing how they fight, their movesets, stuff like that.

In the end, it is different depending on what kind of content, but I try not to think about whether I would enjoy something more if I get into it 'blind', until someone or something reminds me of it (and the answer is usually yes I would hahaa~ :<)

One question though, how do you feel about prequels? Stuff like Crisis Core where you pretty much know how everything ends, or the Star Wars prequel trilogy (I'm not a Star War fan so my knowledge is minimal).

Of course, this is funny talk, considering how FGO is quite literally a lump of spoilers for other Fate products (I remember reading that one of the author of a Fate manga/novel was annoyed/angry that FGO contained spoilers for his work). Are they dropping the EoR trend? All servants from Anastacia are all named

Ah I remember that too. It's Narita Ryohgo, author of the ongoing Fate/Strange Fake novel. He doesn't want FGO to use Strange Fake servants until he finishes writing it. But DW when ahead and add two servants from Strange Fake anyway (I assume that was without Narita's permission, thus the rage).

I thought EoR has some kind of mystery/detective themes going on? Maybe that was the reason they hid EoR servant's names.

Also, they updated Tamamo's voice lines. Three damn months late. Two different sets, one for 1st/2nd form and the other for 3rd.

Pros: More Saitou Chiwa.
Cons: They removed 「私、輝いてます?」 line. I liked that line.

They fucked up the voice list since they listed sairin 3/4 as sairin 1/2 and it's not grouped with the others.

David also has changed voiced lines.

Some Chinese Servant got new voice lines too, maaybe they just wait to update the whole batch, especially now that there is another Chiwa Saito servant to appear. Anyway, more Yuuichi Nakamura for me :D

EDIT:

The wiki said that it was added on Oct 1st 2016, so I think it's safe to assume we will get it around the same date this year.

BTW, if anyone of you actually experienced rolling a 10-pull on FP Gacha and did not have a 1-star CE, I'd appreciate it if you post it (screenshot it so you don't forget). Even today had a 1-star CE, too.

Here you go. This is after I dropped 100k FP and no Angra Mainyu yet.
UAXHkIx.png

Last edited:

Pejo

It's story/lore spoiler that I generally try to avoid, but in FGO case, it's kinda impossible with the new event requirement, so I do what I can, like skipping all dialogue (as if I could understand Japanese lol) and go straight to battles. The result is that when I get to the content in NA, I know who I'll fight, who I'll meet and join the team, but their motivation and personality is still unknown, and I'm fine with that. Saint graph is, well, just art, so I'm generally fine with knowing them beforehand. Having said that, I still turn the option off in JP, because knowing too much is never good lol

Now I don't know what hunting game you're talking about, but as for the hunting games I've played, I'm fine with knowing what I'll hunt looks like, but not with knowing how they fight, their movesets, stuff like that.

In the end, it is different depending on what kind of content, but I try not to think about whether I would enjoy something more if I get into it 'blind', until someone or something reminds me of it (and the answer is usually yes I would hahaa~ :<)

One question though, how do you feel about prequels? Stuff like Crisis Core where you pretty much know how everything ends, or the Star Wars prequel trilogy (I'm not a Star War fan so my knowledge is minimal).

Ah I remember that too. It's Narita Ryohgo, author of the ongoing Fate/Strange Fake novel. He doesn't want FGO to use Strange Fake servants until he finishes writing it. But DW when ahead and add two servants from Strange Fake anyway (I assume that was without Narita's permission, thus the rage).

I thought EoR has some kind of mystery/detective themes going on? Maybe that was the reason they hid EoR servant's names.

Some Chinese Servant got new voice lines too, maaybe they just wait to update the whole batch, especially now that there is another Chiwa Saito servant to appear. Anyway, more Yuuichi Nakamura for me :D

EDIT:

The wiki said that it was added on Oct 1st 2016, so I think it's safe to assume we will get it around the same date this year.

Here you go. This is after I dropped 100k FP and no Angra Mainyu yet.

Awesome, thanks for the info, and good to know it's not guaranteed 1* CE, means there's no reason not to 10 pull for Angry Man.

So I read about this summoning "trick" where you do single FP pulls until you get a 3* CE, then do a 10 roll and it blesses your roll to have a 4/5* servant. I never believe in that kind of superstitious stuff, but I thought "I'm going for Angra anyways, I'll give it a try. Took about 20 pulls for my first 3* CE, switched to the new banner, and did a 10x pull. First pull - Rainbow orbs - dupe Waver.... Hmm... Got a few event CEs and a Multiple Persona Hassan (lol) also on this pull. Still, wanted my man Kiritsugu, so I go back and do another 25~ pulls until 3* CE on the FP summon, then do another 10 pull on banner. A few more event CEs, another copy of Hundred Face, 6th pull - gold Assassin - Kerry!

I mean, it's an incredibly small sample size, but what if there's something to this roll method? I don't know what to think.

Anyways, what are you guys doing with all the crap CE's we're getting from rolling for Angra? CE bomb or just flat out sell? I feel like CE bombing them is very expensive since they give so little.

duongsn

So I read about this summoning "trick" where you do single FP pulls until you get a 3* CE, then do a 10 roll and it blesses your roll to have a 4/5* servant. I never believe in that kind of superstitious stuff, but I thought "I'm going for Angra anyways, I'll give it a try. Took about 20 pulls for my first 3* CE, switched to the new banner, and did a 10x pull. First pull - Rainbow orbs - dupe Waver.... Hmm... Got a few event CEs and a Multiple Persona Hassan (lol) also on this pull. Still, wanted my man Kiritsugu, so I go back and do another 25~ pulls until 3* CE on the FP summon, then do another 10 pull on banner. A few more event CEs, another copy of Hundred Face, 6th pull - gold Assassin - Kerry!

I mean, it's an incredibly small sample size, but what if there's something to this roll method? I don't know what to think.

I, too, used to not believe in superstitious stuff, until I decided to print out a small summoning circle on paper, put it under my phone and got 2 SSR in a ten pull right after. Since then I've put that summoning circle in my wallet and use it whenever I pull lol, giving wildly varied results of course. I've seen Youtubers doing various methods, or they like to call it 'ritual'. Like Kita Sean's '5 singles then a 10-pulls' or Ziss's 'singles until 4*CE then a 10-pulls'. The result is very different, Kita's pulls are (usually) very lucky, while Ziss's pulls are very painful to say the least lol. Anyway, now that I have become a total believer, I think if you find a method that work for you, just use it, but remember that 'it works when it works' lol.

Anyways, what are you guys doing with all the crap CE's we're getting from rolling for Angra? CE bomb or just flat out sell? I feel like CE bombing them is very expensive since they give so little.

I got my first 2m EXP CE bomb from all those 1* CEs already. Mona Lisa gave quite a lot of QP, and I want to max Victor of The Moon, so yeah...I didn't keep track of the cost, but it's not very expensive. Are you doing it right?

Pejo

I, too, used to not believe in superstitious stuff, until I decided to print out a small summoning circle on paper, put it under my phone and got 2 SSR in a ten pull right after. Since then I've put that summoning circle in my wallet and use it whenever I pull lol, giving wildly varied results of course. I've seen Youtubers doing various methods, or they like to call it 'ritual'. Like Kita Sean's '5 singles then a 10-pulls' or Ziss's 'singles until 4*CE then a 10-pulls'. The result is very different, Kita's pulls are (usually) very lucky, while Ziss's pulls are very painful to say the least lol. Anyway, now that I have become a total believer, I think if you find a method that work for you, just use it, but remember that 'it works when it works' lol.

I got my first 2m EXP CE bomb from all those 1* CEs already. Mona Lisa gave quite a lot of QP, and I want to max Victor of The Moon, so yeah...I didn't keep track of the cost, but it's not very expensive. Are you doing it right?
Probably not, lol. What's the correct method?

Also, I got him! Only took about 350k of my 1.3mil FP too.

Pejo

Hey Pejo, who's the Avenger in your main slot? I've never seen that guy before.
Angra Mainyuu (forget how they spelled it in English). He's a really really rare pull in the FP gacha since the Fate/Zero update. That's what I was showing in this pic, took me 350k FP before I pulled him, which is well above average. I'm reading people burning 2.4 million and not getting a copy.

EDarkness

Angra Mainyuu (forget how they spelled it in English). He's a really really rare pull in the FP gacha since the Fate/Zero update. That's what I was showing in this pic, took me 350k FP before I pulled him, which is well above average. I'm reading people burning 2.4 million and not getting a copy.

Oh. There's no way in hell I'm getting him, so I won't be bothering with that. He does look cool, though. I guess he's a 1* unit?

duongsn

Probably not, lol. What's the correct method?

Also, I got him! Only took about 350k of my 1.3mil FP too.

Congrats! I wasted all 550k FP and didn't got him :<

Regarding the bomb CE, I do it like this:

1. Feed 18 1* CE (or 6 2* CE) to a 2* CE. The goal is to have a 2* CE with 18k EXP. It cost about 1k6 QP.
2. Feed 5 2* CE from above (or 3 fodder CE from event, like the current worm CE) to a 3* CE. The goal is to have a 3*CE with 90k EXP. It cost about 600 QP.
3. Make a MLB'd 2* CE, this is the bomb CE. It cost about 500 QP iirc.
4. Feed 18~20 3* CE from step 2 to the bomb CE from step 3. you will then have a 2m EXP CE bomb.

It cost about 160k QP in total, really tedious to do though.

as if I could understand Japanese lol

I... have always assumed you knew Japanese since you keep playing JP and you frequently reply to spoilers.

Now, I'm wondering how many times I've spoiled you. pls dnt kill me.

If you really want to know what game:
God Eater Burst. It's up-port, GE Resurrection works, too.

There's quite a a world of difference between prequels and being spoiled. Prequels are sometimes written with that in mind, while there's no such intricacies for spoilers. Prequels can have a tone of "this is how it happened". You can also consider works with predestination; they can possibly be written with emphasis of the struggle or choice.

Predestination will tell you "this guy is gonna die" and lets you find out through the rest.
Spoiler will tell you "this guy gladly accepts his death in the end coz he gave the world a better future"

One felt controlled event as part of the story telling, while the other is your brother spoiling you the story because he wants to show that he knows stuff. That or it's a jackass on the internet.

As a whole, prequels are best played after finishing what they are prequel to (AKA release order), because you don't know what they actually contain (well, unless you ask).

Prequels can be or have any of the ff.
1. Sequels/Alternate universe that pretend to be prequels.
2. It heavily relies on the prior works for things.
For example, BbS' biggest surprise relies on you knowing who people are, despite being the very first game in the series chronologically.
3. It has stuff that spoils you some stuffs or events for the prior game.
It spoils that Cloud is a low level mook who isn't even a SOLDIER.

It's impact on CC isn't big on itself, but it definitely tells you that Cloud is not who he think he was. FF7 not only shows you, but lets you play the flashbacks with Cloud replacing Zack, so the impact of the reveal is definitely significant
4. Or they can pretty much be stand alones (in varying degrees). Not relying on previous stuff, and the stuff they reveal are very minor or just references. Even then, it also depends on how much attention you pay to detail.

There are also rare (uncommmon?) cases where playing a prequel first can give you a different view or experience. But that's on a by-case basis and a topic on its own.

tl;dr = generally speaking, playing the release order is the safest way. Prequels are mostly written after the fact.

0*, lol Worst unit in the game!

For all intent and purpose (Cost, stats calculation, max level, etc), he's actually treated as 2*.

Last edited:
Siegfried and Atalante renewals tomorrow.

http://news.fate-go.jp/2018/apocrypha_ca/

I hate the new website layout. It seems they combined it with the main website. I had to uBlock the shit out of it to remove the top parts which covers half the page. I'm on the url that says news.fate-go.jp, why do I need a giant ass logo that only says "NEWS" on it?

Why do shitty webdesign when they're not doing ads/clicks?

Pejo

I hate the new website layout. It seems they combined it with the main website. I had to uBlock the shit out of it to remove the top parts which covers half the page. I'm on the url that says news.fate-go.jp, why do I need a giant ass logo that only says "NEWS" on it?

Oh shit, these new NPs are great, especially Atalante's. Hope their card animations are improved too. Also, Siegfried sure could have used a NP buff to go along with that animation update, his numbers still blow.

duongsn

I... have always assumed you knew Japanese since you keep playing JP and you frequently reply to spoilers.

Now, I'm wondering how many times I've spoiled you. pls dnt kill me.

It's fine lol, I've accepted that I can't play JP while avoiding spoiler, and actively sought for those information after all.

If you really want to know what game:
God Eater Burst. It's up-port, GE Resurrection works, too.

either that, or Toukiden.

2. It heavily relies on the prior works for things.
For example, BbS' biggest surprise relies on you knowing who people are, despite being the very first game in the series chronologically.
Kingdom Hearts χ lol, but seriously imo Kingdom Hearts is an entirely different kind of beast when it comes to spoiler/lore, especially now that Nomura decided to throw time travel into the mix.

There are also rare (uncommmon?) cases where playing a prequel first can give you a different view or experience. But that's on a by-case basis and a topic on its own.

I guess what I want to ask is this, cases like
if a person plays CC as their entry into FF7 franchise, they will have the suspense of not knowing whether Zack and Cloud successfully escape at the end, and that uncertainty will even last through the last battle with endless Shinra battalions (will Reno & Rude made it just in time to rescue him?) There are also all those unread letters from Aeris to give unaware players hope that they will make it though. Hell, the naive me at that time even thought that Square Enix would somehow retcon the ending.

Whew, I do agree with you on the rest though, best not to dwell to much on this topic lol

The new animation rocks, I really love Atalante's Extra, so acrobatic.
And holy shit Siegfried went from this
to this

Pejo

Man, still 2 more weeks of the Zero event. I wish we'd have had extra time on the Da Vinci lotto instead. I haven't been rushing things at all since we've got so much time. I still haven't even beaten the story portion yet. I was looking at the JP banners in order, and it seems like there's nothing I want to pull for until the Summer banners, so this game is going to go into a bit of a slog for me. Ah well, can finally put some time into finishing the ember farm and finally leveling some skills past 4 for certain servants.

I think my priority list for 10/10/10 is:

-Waver
-Mash
-CuZilla
-Regular Cu
-Jeanne Alter
-Wedding Nero

and I'll probably stop there for a bit There are so many mats I still need too, bleh.

duongsn

I'm kinda losing motivation for NA due to being done with Zero event and not pulling any new servant, so I'll just slowly do America's free quest to build my Quartz reserves back up. At least JP gives me something to do with Apocrypha collab and my shiny new Archer of Black. I swear this game gives me good stuff when I use paid Quartz. I had 56 Quartz, the first 10-pulls gave me the bare minimum, then I dropped 480y to get 5 more Quartz for another 10-pulls, and ofc an Archer card turned gold and Archer of Black came. Anyway, I'm very happy with that.

For now, my priority list for 10/10/10 is
- Fran
- Altera
- Nursery Rhyme
- Proto Cu
- Astolfo
- David/Leonidas/George/D'Eon

Pejo

I'm kinda losing motivation for NA due to being done with Zero event and not pulling any new servant, so I'll just slowly do America's free quest to build my Quartz reserves back up. At least JP gives me something to do with Apocrypha collab and my shiny new Archer of Black. I swear this game gives me good stuff when I use paid Quartz. I had 56 Quartz, the first 10-pulls gave me the bare minimum, then I dropped 480y to get 5 more Quartz for another 10-pulls, and ofc an Archer card turned gold and Archer of Black came. Anyway, I'm very happy with that.

For now, my priority list for 10/10/10 is
- Fran
- Altera
- Nursery Rhyme
- Proto Cu
- Astolfo
- David/Leonidas/George/D'Eon
Congrats on the good JP luck! I want all of the Apoc servants, and I literally can't wait for Atalante's animation updates to hit Global. Glad they finally released Achilles too, I like most of his animations except the Extra one. Sieg is an interesting choice as a servant too, but I love that NP.

So any of you that follow JP more closely (ATX hoping for you to chime in here), what is Fate GO Arcade? I've been seeing random videos on my Youtube suggestions lately and it's like a 3D version of the game with some great animations, but I don't know what it is exactly. Is it something like you input your account info from the mobile game and then battle with other people's servant teams in an arcade? Is it still card/turn based or is it more action-y? I've only ever seen the NP animations.

Finished Challenge quest on hoshi no sanzou event.

From time to time, my friend list seems to like conspiring against me when I want to do Challenge Quests. They removed ALL their Okita; funny because I just used her a few days ago so I was refreshing support list for quite a while before looking into my friend list to confirm. >______>

I had to find a new friend. orz

Same thing happened in counterfeit. Somehow, everyone removed their B.B. when she's the one and only character that counters Avengers.

I was looking at the JP banners in order, and it seems like there's nothing I want to pull for until the Summer banners, so this game is going to go into a bit of a slog for me.

Personally, my plans are to get:
  • Naruko Hanaharu's CE (White Cruising) - biiiiiiig fan, even got a mini-calendar thing ft. his art work. Also have all Mebae anthology comics, which is the only place he's been active in recent years.
  • Hokusai - Ouei is awesome. I want NP2
  • Summer 2016 pickup - Kiyohime, Martha, and maybe Maria. At least if we get it again.
  • Summer 2017 Raikou and maybe Nitocris? (IIRC, White Cruising belongs to this set.)
Tamamovitch
Maybe Queen/Rune Mage Scathach as well... I fucking hope we finally get a single-target Arts NP Caster with QAAAB set.

If Summer 2018 gives us a event Ereshkigal, I'd have to get at least NP1 Ishtar to bring balance back to the Force™. If they sell us swimsuit Ereshkigal, I'd still have to pull.

It looks like I'm at a lose-lose situation here. I'm making a gofundme. pls gib moni.

Offtopic: Since I don't think I'll ever get to talk about Naruko Hanaharu again, I might as well.

Only three tankoubon has ever been released on his name. Two were the manga version of Kamichu! while the other is Shoujo Material (eromanga).

In 2008, Shoujo Material was released. On release day, people were forming lines on manga shops in Akiba, which was quite unusual for an adult manga.

In 2015, it was reported in Fuji TV that his total adult-oriented tankoubon sales were more than 1m. And his only tankoubon is Shoujo Material. Funny thing, you could gather his remaining works and make 2 to 4 more tankoubons.

I was in Japan last year (sept 2017), and bought a brand new copy of Shoujo Material in a Tora no Ana shop in Akiba. It was also available in other shops that handle R18 manga.

I wonder if he's permanently working in animation now. If he is, I hope that he enjoys it, because as a fan of his work, I'd rather have him continue work as a mangaka.

I was surprised when I saw White Cruising in-game. I'd sacrifice unborn unicorn babies if we get Naruko work on a Servant. Or becomes more active again as a mangaka.

So any of you that follow JP more closely (ATX hoping for you to chime in here), what is Fate GO Arcade? I've been seeing random videos on my Youtube suggestions lately and it's like a 3D version of the game with some great animations, but I don't know what it is exactly. Is it something like you input your account info from the mobile game and then battle with other people's servant teams in an arcade? Is it still card/turn based or is it more action-y? I've only ever seen the NP animations.

It's action. More particularly, it's a 3D fighting game. Think of Virtual On, Dissidia, or Gundam VS Gundam. It'll probably be on PS4 in a year or two.

I dropped 480y to get 5 more Quartz

Man, you buy expensive stones.

Pejo

It's action. More particularly, it's a 3D fighting game. Think of Virtual On, Dissidia, or Gundam VS Gundam. It'll probably be on PS4 in a year or two.
Ah, thanks! I'll have to keep my eye on that, it sounds fun. Anything's gotta be better than the musou genre for this IP.

How's Fate/Extella anyways?

I fucking hate the musou genre because of how it's creeping up everywhere. Not that I don't enjoy it, but after a while, the OHKO-ing 150 bajillion goons gets EXTREMELY boring. I think I've played 4~5 Koei Tecmo musou games; Warriors Orochi 3, probably some Three Kingdoms, and Sengoku Chronicles 3 (the 3DS/Vita one). And the only one I'll ever want to play again is the Sengoku Chronicles 3 due to its stronger "if stories" and that dash attack thing.

Anyone played that DQ musou? How is it?

Many call Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus a musou game, but the sole fact that it has an very strong 1v1 component (or more particularly, battling bosses/non-mooks is more significant part of it) makes it more like a "traditional/non-musou" action game. Heck, I'd say it's closer to a 3D fighting game than a musou.

Last edited:

Pejo

Extella sucks. It's nowhere near as good as Shinovi Versus. Just mindless mash through everything, annoying catch-up mechanics for the NPCs means you have to take zones multiple times, and it's not even as satisfying strategy wise as the Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors games. It's pure fan service in being able to play your favorite Fate characters (if they're in the game). The story was bad, IMO, too. It's basically taking an idea then stretching it paper thin because you have to center the story around the awful gameplay loop.

Never tried the DQ one, but I hear the Zelda one is pretty good.

duongsn

Man, you buy expensive stones.

In my Itunes wallet there is 1000y leftover from buying some ost long ago, so...*shrugs*

Extella sucks. It's nowhere near as good as Shinovi Versus. Just mindless mash through everything, annoying catch-up mechanics for the NPCs means you have to take zones multiple times, and it's not even as satisfying strategy wise as the Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors games. It's pure fan service in being able to play your favorite Fate characters (if they're in the game). The story was bad, IMO, too. It's basically taking an idea then stretching it paper thin because you have to center the story around the awful gameplay loop.

Totally agree with what you said about Extella's gameplay. After a while I just pick easy mode to blaze through stages faster. Storywise Altera route saved Extella for me.
It also provides a little bit of lore that makes up the basis for FGO Part 2. Considering the game was originally registered under the name Project Cosmos, it makes me wonder if Type Moon have everything planned, or they just decided to reuse the term lol.

Ah, thanks! I'll have to keep my eye on that, it sounds fun. Anything's gotta be better than the musou genre for this IP.

The gameplay videos looks really awesome, I just hope that it won't be a disappointment like Dissidia NT if it ever gets ported.

EDarkness

Damn, I loved that game. I must have put in over 100 hours into it. Took some time to unlock Artoria, but her scenario was fun as was Nameless. It was a fun game.

Pejo

In my Itunes wallet there is 1000y leftover from buying some ost long ago, so...*shrugs*

Totally agree with what you said about Extella's gameplay. After a while I just pick easy mode to blaze through stages faster. Storywise Altera route saved Extella for me.
It also provides a little bit of lore that makes up the basis for FGO Part 2. Considering the game was originally registered under the name Project Cosmos, it makes me wonder if Type Moon have everything planned, or they just decided to reuse the term lol.

The gameplay videos looks really awesome, I just hope that it won't be a disappointment like Dissidia NT if it ever gets ported.
To be fair, I never made it to Artoria's story. I quit somewhere in the middle of Tamamo's. It'd have to be a REALLY rainy day for me to pick this game back up, but I suppose I could power through easy mode and just get to the Artoria storyline, especially since it ties in to FGO since I generally enjoy the stories in this game.

God Extella made me hate Liz though. "hey we're out of ideas for mid-bosses, what should we do? Oh I know, let's make you fight Liz again!"

Damn, I loved that game. I must have put in over 100 hours into it. Took some time to unlock Artoria, but her scenario was fun as was Nameless. It was a fun game.
I can respect you liking the game, especially if it was one of your first Musou games. It's just that after playing some better ones, the gameplay got super stale for me as it's very bare-bones for the genre.

Finished up the Zero event last night, still with a week to spare. The only thing left in the store are the pieces/monuments, so I'll probably take a break from the event and head back into the ember mines.

The Darius fight was pretty easy for a last battle, and the reward was just 5 of the black ooze pots, kinda a strange ending since he wasn't in the story at all. At least with him being a berserker, I got to try out a different team than my usual A-team.

I decided to try an arts team that wasn't stall based, so I picked Tamamo/Vlad/Nero Bride. The fight was pretty easy, especially with the ability to siphon out NP charge from the boss, but overall I still don't like arts when you're not trying to just outlast. The team of Jeanne/Tamamo/Medea Lily is virtually unkillable if the enemy doesn't have true hit. It's going to be even more nuts when Jeanne gets her NP buff to remove the stun and those new Fou over limit cards get released.

EDarkness

To be fair, I never made it to Artoria's story. I quit somewhere in the middle of Tamamo's. It'd have to be a REALLY rainy day for me to pick this game back up, but I suppose I could power through easy mode and just get to the Artoria storyline, especially since it ties in to FGO since I generally enjoy the stories in this game.

God Extella made me hate Liz though. "hey we're out of ideas for mid-bosses, what should we do? Oh I know, let's make you fight Liz again!"

I agree about Liz. She was definitely my least favorite character in that game. But I really dug the way they handled Nero. Too bad she never gets laid... :(

I can respect you liking the game, especially if it was one of your first Musou games. It's just that after playing some better ones, the gameplay got super stale for me as it's very bare-bones for the genre.

Oh, I've played many muso games, I just liked the moves in this one...for the most part. I always have trouble with Jeanne's moveset as it's just not that fun to play. Artoria is definitely my fav, they did such a good job with her that I could spend hours just mindlessly kickin' ass with her. Much like how I feel about Fire Emblem Warriors and Lyn and Robin. I have a hard time playing as anyone else. Nero is fun, as well as Nameless and Tamamo. Even though, I hated Tamamo's campaign the most and it's one I don't go back to. I can see why people would give up around that point. Altera's is great, though. And the final campaign I had a lot of fun with as well.

Like I said, this game just resonated with me for some reason. I have no regrets!!

I guess I'll look it if its on sale. 3k JPY is still too high for something I might not enjoy. I like Tamamo, but it seems not many like her story.

I didn't really like Apo event until I realized it's a wonderful source of Iron Stakes!

HOLY SHIT. Lancer of Black gives (up to) two fucking stakes per battle. Unfortunately, they're not sure drops.

Still, I'm farming him like crazy. Per battle, you get up to 2 iron stakes + 1m~2m QP + lots of Sage Chalks (helps my favourite whale friend pulled a lot in this gacha). Good thing Eri-chan Brave also rips him apart (ignore defense).

I'm already at 1.3m points (points seem easy to get in the event). I'm almost done with Sage Chalk event trades, and went from 50-ish m QP to 130m.

I already got my Eresh to 7/10/10. So with the 28 remaining from daily login, I only need 116 more to max both Eresh and Midrash. (Though I'm now out of magatama.)

P.S. If you're searching for iron stakes, you can do combo of Lancer of Black (Iron Stakes + gold event drops) and 枯れた戦場 (Iron Stakes + silver event drops). The latter gives more points and iron stakes (anecdotal, but I've always had one drop. max drop I've seen was three drops).

P.P.S. Lancer of Black raid is currently up (time of posting) and have about 1m left to him.

Edit: It's actually supposedly worse than farming Epic of Remnant 4 (30 AP per stake). Vlad has about 50~60 AP per stake, while the kareta senjou has 80 AP per stake.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, regarding DaVinci-chan in Part 2...
I hate her new voice lines.

It's feels too low/husky compared to the old Da Vinci. I'm suspecting that they wanted to strongly differentiate her from Jeanne Santa. <___<

I recognize Sakamoto Maaya as one of the most skilled voice actress out there, so the direction they took Loli Vinci is kind of disappointing for me. It doesn't help that some of her new lines were basically rehash of her old lines.

Last edited:

duongsn

Recently I had another FGO-related dream, my 3rd one. I was casually doing a 10-pulls, then the rainbow effect appeared, but it's glowing around my feet instead of on the phone screen. Arjuna came out, then I woke up. It's weird because I don't even have any particular interest in Arjuna...Could this be an omen that he will soon visit my Chaldea lol
Anyway now I'm back to farming hands on NA and trying to max ascend Sieg on JP. It's kinda boring, but my MH World copy will soon arrive to alleviate that.

Pejo

Recently I had another FGO-related dream, my 3rd one. I was casually doing a 10-pulls, then the rainbow effect appeared, but it's glowing around my feet instead of on the phone screen. Arjuna came out, then I woke up. It's weird because I don't even have any particular interest in Arjuna...Could this be an omen that he will soon visit my Chaldea lol
Anyway now I'm back to farming hands on NA and trying to max ascend Sieg on JP. It's kinda boring, but my MH World copy will soon arrive to alleviate that.
Sounds like you need a pair of these bad boys to get Arjuna

Man this Zero event is a bit long. I'm ready for something else. At least I got Medusa's last skill unlocked via her strengthening quest. I can also do Jing Ke, but we'll see if I want to waste the 100 AP for now, since I'm not sure I'd ever use her again now that I have Shiki, Carmilla, Kiritsugu, Jack, and MHX maxed out. I wish we had 1/2 price embers going on instead of Zero. Before the next few events I'd like to max out Rama, Euryale, and Nightengale.

You guys already have your female archer ready for Camelot?

He is warning you. He'll pop up instead of that pickup 5* you wanted. Get your heart ready for failure!

I was gonna say "Man, you guys think about FGO too much" until I remembered that I dreamt about it, too. I was pulling on Eresh on my bed in the afternoon and decided to sleep. The thing I remember about the dream was I did a 10-pull but never got to see the results because my exams results went online so I went to see them and I flunked.

I felt really bad after waking up. For some reason, I was seriously thinking I have to study real hard on the finals. Then looked at the clock, then remembered I graduated 5 years ago.

Like, seriously, WTF. I was feeling really bad for a non-existant exam. I pulled again that night and got my Eresh.

Hah, that's one of the few high difficulty quest where I ended up not using the Guest character.

I got annoyed when 3~4 times I restarted the fight, the bastard made a double/triple crit on my Archer. It was probably doable, but I wanted to finished Part 1 ASAP for Halloween Strike's challenge quest (I failed, BTW). I just said fuck it and brought Artoria, King of "I'll show you my arse everytime I use my NP", or Arse King for short.

The other fights I didn't use the guess character:
1. Pen-ultimate battle of Chapter 6 (funnily, last battle was fine)
2. Using Jack on a certain boss in Chapter 7 (was trying to do 1.1m Campain + Finish Part 1; didn't have resource to train Shuten)
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Fate/Apocrypha Challenge Quest:

Amakusa spamming NP Charge skill + Georgius/Benkei spamming taunt.

Which is funny considering my team was Katsushika Ouei/Ereshkigal/Tama-chan with Mash/MAEC/Nero back up. Tama-chan only got to cast her Art buff (and NP, IIRC), I don't remember what Mash did, and by the time MAEC came in, everyone's already dead except Amakusa at very low HP.

Took me only two tries, with the first going in with a random team to see who's the enemy.

I really fucking hope I get Ouei in the 3rd Anniv gacha. I know there's no chance, but I'm still praying that the Saitou Chiwa and Noto Mamiko servants in Lostbelt are 4*s.

duongsn

Sounds like you need a pair of these bad boys to get Arjuna

But the 5* Archer I want is Tesla, not Arjuna...

He is warning you. He'll pop up instead of that pickup 5* you wanted. Get your heart ready for failure!

You just have to go and jinx it, don't you :s I'm looking forward to (not getting) Sanzou and Lancer Altria anyway, but... :<

In JP I just Command Seal'd my way through the bosses, but this time I will come prepared. Hope that my lv 70 Euryale will be enough.
Also, I've just leveled up Arash and experienced 3-turns farming. Man, I should have done this way earlier ">_>

Pejo

Are the CE EXP cards worth getting in this event or should I trade my berserker coins in for QP?
I burnt all my extra coins on QP, I don't have the patience to bulid CE bombs though, so my various CE's might forever stay in the mid 40's levels. You almost always have to use current event CE anyways, so leveling current CE is never a priority for me.

Pejo

Banana event finally announced.....next week. Another week of nothingness.

I can't help but feel like they could probably speed things up just a tad. I mean we're a solid 2 years behind JP that they can fill with.

Interludes for Brynhilde, Fuyajou no Caster, and Da Vinci-chan gave them some buffs.

Brynhilde's 3rd skill star gather now works for everybody (600% -> 3000%) and adds +40% Crit Damage as well.
FuyaCaster's 3rd skill now also gives 2T, 1-time 500 Guts to allies.
Da Vinci-chan = standard NP power up & crit down effect got better.

Also, 10 holy crystals tommorow due to that Baker Street thing. They should do that more if we get crystals from them, lel.

I can't help but feel like they could probably speed things up just a tad. I mean we're a solid 2 years behind JP that they can fill with.

Unless they're going unprofitable, I don't think there is any reason to play catch up to JP.

Just enjoy the ride.

You just have to go and jinx it, don't you :s I'm looking forward to (not getting) Sanzou and Lancer Altria anyway, but... :<

You can always try for Sanzou on the 2nd New Year gacha. That's like 1-in-3 chances, lol.

In JP I just Command Seal'd my way through the bosses, but this time I will come prepared.

Eh, using reiju is a completely valid stuff. It is one of the greatest thing about FGO.

duongsn

Also, 10 holy crystals tommorow due to that Baker Street thing. They should do that more if we get crystals from them, lel.

And 10 more if most players choose the correct answer or solve the mystery or something

Unless they're going unprofitable, I don't think there is any reason to play catch up to JP.

Just enjoy the ride.

Maybe it's just me being paranoid, but think about when FGO JP eventually runs its course. Will they keep the NA server running for 2 more years, or will they drop all the remaining content at once, give everyone an absurd amount of stones to pull then shutdown everything at the same time? Players' reaction won't be positive in either case, knowing that the game is already doomed. This is also part of the reasons I try to maintain a JP account, just in case :s

You can always try for Sanzou on the 2nd New Year gacha. That's like 1-in-3 chances, lol.

I'm aiming for the Lancer class. I like all three of the SSR Lancer, so...

Eh, using reiju is a completely valid stuff. It is one of the greatest thing about FGO.

Not that I'm dissing the use of CS or anything, but at the time I was rushing to fulfill the [Completing Part 1] requirement, even used SQ to revive 3 or 4 times =.=" All that on top of having Summer Altria, the best Archer ingame, so this time I would like to be better prepared, that's all.

Pejo

Ok, so what teams are you guys using for the upcoming event? I have a lot of good characters for it, but my skills are all woefully behind because I've been using all my mats to max ascend the characters I have. So far, I'm thinking Double Waver/Jack/CuZilla/Cu/Mash if Cost allows for it (don't know how much the event CEs are). I guess my plan is to do as much damage with Jack as I can, then try to outlive the 15 turns to get points. This is for the 6mil HP boss, of course. I should be able to beat the 1mil no problem if I go full offense. I also built up Rama this past week only to find out that Jack is still way better for the fight, but it's nice to have him for cost related reasons. If i had my skills leveled more, I'd feel a lot more confident on being able to kill her, I just don't see it happening with my current levels (almost all are lv4)

duongsn

Ok, so what teams are you guys using for the upcoming event? I have a lot of good characters for it, but my skills are all woefully behind because I've been using all my mats to max ascend the characters I have. So far, I'm thinking Double Waver/Jack/CuZilla/Cu/Mash if Cost allows for it (don't know how much the event CEs are). I guess my plan is to do as much damage with Jack as I can, then try to outlive the 15 turns to get points. This is for the 6mil HP boss, of course. I should be able to beat the 1mil no problem if I go full offense. I also built up Rama this past week only to find out that Jack is still way better for the fight, but it's nice to have him for cost related reasons. If i had my skills leveled more, I'd feel a lot more confident on being able to kill her, I just don't see it happening with my current levels (almost all are lv4)

The two dmg-boosting event CE is both 5* with 12 cost each, so team cost will definitely be a concern if you plan to field that many 5* Servants. My event team would be Okita/Tank/Support Waver/an AOE NP servant countering the Hands' class/Tank/Mashu with Chaldea Battlesuit Mystic Code. I hope that's enough to kill Ibaraki :s Also, Ibaraki's NP clears the target's buff AFTER dealing damage, so while Protection from Arrow will still helps you dodge the NP, Battle Continuation will not activate. So...uhh, just a reminder since I saw you planned to use 2 Cus.

Is there a guide for the fastest way to clear the weekly master missions?

Just go to the wiki. They conveniently display the missions and the fastest way to complete them at the right side of the main page :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom