• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FBI nabs white supremacist who wanted to follow in Dylan Roof's footsteps

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Like, it's just funny that an overweight man with no chin believes he is of the superior race when he would be discarded for being ya know...overweight

I just saw the ass-end of the convo, and my thoughts are:

1. Making fun of someone for being a white supremacist while not having the qualities of quote-unquote "white supremacy" is not the same as, say, making fun of an asshole for being fat. In particular, the man invites criticism because he has a world view that involves mocking and hating people for how they look, ignoring that he is the kind of person who would be mocked and hated for how he looks.

2. In general though, I do kinda err on the side of caution when it comes to directly insulting someone's appearance. There are obvious exceptions - Donald Trump mocks fat people, but is fat himself, and of course this guy - but where there's no hypocrisy, it just kind of feels like a cheap target.

jesus christ, this forum can be so maddeningly obtuse at times.

making fun of someone's weight is always dickish, because you're flat out saying that it's a negative enough quality to be made fun of. the fact that this guy is evil is not relevant.

"lol look at this tubby. fatty fat fat. i mean, there's nothing wrong with being fat, i'm just using it as an insult, because look how fuckin fat this slob is. again, there's nothing wrong with it."

Dude..get over it already. I've been made fun of in the past for being fat, skinny, tall. You know what I did? Got pussy. Ain't no one directing it at you. Stop taking it personal. Who gives a fuck about this racist fat fuck? Geezuz..

If you wanna call yourself a member of the master race, you could at least have a neck or only one chin.

If all white supremacists look like this, maybe attractive white non-supremacists are really the imperfect ones

Dude..get over it already. I've been made fun of in the past for being fat, skinny, tall. You know what I did? Got pussy. Ain't no one directing it at you. Stop taking it personal. Who gives a fuck about this racist fat fuck? Geezuz..

I think 17 Seconds is super misguided and is like, going off the rails

I think it is more that they don't like the normalization of fat shaming, not that they are bothered that this person in particular was fat shamed, because fuck him.

This isn't me siding with him, just my thoughts on what they're saying. And I do think it's misguided to take that stance in response to a lot of the comments, because many are just pointing out how ironic it is that someone who would be deemed as thoroughly imperfect talks about supremacy and hates people based on their appearance.

Like, it's just funny that an overweight man with no chin believes he is of the superior race when he would be discarded for being ya know...overweight

if people are really thinking of it this way, then that's fine, but i think most people are making fat jokes just for the sake of making fat jokes.

if people are really thinking of it this way, then that's fine, but i think most people are making fat jokes just for the sake of making fat jokes.

The first damn joke in the thread was in the OP an it was about his Aryan nation nonsense.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm being nicer clowning on this racist fuckface than I am to most of my friends when we start the clowning.

making fun of someone's weight is always dickish, because you're flat out saying that it's a negative enough quality to be made fun of. the fact that this guy is evil is not relevant.

"lol look at this tubby. fatty fat fat. i mean, there's nothing wrong with being fat, i'm just using it as an insult, because look how fuckin fat this slob is. again, there's nothing wrong with it."

The only one being obtuse here is you, sunshine. Because even after people have explained to you time and time again, you still go back this shit. Seriously, what are you not getting? We are clowning a despicable, heinous, racist piece of filth here. Do I need to draw it out for you? Do I need to make a bloody diagram?! What is your major malfunction here?!

commedieu

Banned

I don't think you know what obtuse means. As several people have explained to you what relation his weight has with him being a Nazi, and wanting to murder for it. All while while addressing your beyond sophomoric point.

Its perfectly fine to call a nazi tubby fatty fat fat, because they're nazis who want to murder people who aren't perfect. If your take home from a nazi wanting to murder people, is to hold up this thread discussing fat shaming, that's on you. But please stop shitting up the thread and take it up with a moderator.

If all white supremacists look like this, maybe attractive white non-supremacists are really the imperfect ones

2JrU4f6.gif

Numb

Did he even get off the floor to take the mug shot?
Background looks like he is sleeping on the ground and the fat fuck said to just take the pic there

like i've said multiple times, i don't give a fuck about him. there is nothing too mean for him. i'm saying that if i struggled with my weight, it would feel kind of shitty to see otherwise good people making fat jokes, when we'd all like to believe that good people wouldn't even think that being fat is some negative thing.

if you're making a joke about him thinking he;s the master race, then fine. but every time there's a thread about an awful person, and that person happens to be fat, it's the same lame fat jokes. i just think it's really hypocritical.

that said, i will now bow out because i don't want to sound like i care even the slightest being about this guy or his feelings. this is no defense force.

PSqueak

Banned

You're the one being obtuse along that one other guy.

People are making fun of him for being a fucking nazi.

You know who would find being fat a negative? Hitler. WW2 Nazi germany.

People here are hating on him for being a nazi who ironically would not pass the test for "nazi uber men" standards, people are making fun about his disconnect of who he is and what he believes.

I am a fat, ugly person, but i sure as fuck wouldn't kill people and i sure as fuck wouldn't think the nazis would accept me.

Is him being fat a negative? Not to decent people, the negative is holding the ideals of people who would, in fact, find being fat a negative.

Numb

4fd.gif

if you're making a joke about him thinking he;s the master race, then fine. but every time there's a thread about an awful person, and that person happens to be fat, it's the same lame fat jokes. i just think it's really hypocritical.

But THIS IS the reason..so save the "hypocrisy" huffing for the appropriate thread. This thread is about this "superior specimen" right now. Ain't no one gonna stop clowning this fool..fuck his fat ass self..

MUnited83

For you.

Nah, it is absolutely okay to make fun of the appearance of despicable people. From Hitler's dumb moustache, Trump tiny hands or the fatness of this white supremacist.

Start worrying if those people start making fun of decent humans. Until then, your concern trolling doesn't work.

like i've said multiple times, i don't give a fuck about him. there is nothing too mean for him. i'm saying that if i struggled with my weight, it would feel kind of shitty to see otherwise good people making fat jokes, when we'd all like to believe that good people wouldn't even think that being fat is some negative thing.

that said, i will now bow out because i don't want to sound like i care even the slightest being about this guy or his feelings. this is no defense force.

Uh huh right.....😒

Of course he stays with his mom, the piece of shit. It's funny how he thinks others want to run him "off the Earth" when it's been the other way around forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom