• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Feelin' Good On A Wednesday, So... eShop GIVEAWAY TIME!

TheOGB

Banned
It's always been funny to me that the "face" of Smoke Weed Everyday is Snoop Dogg; yeah he probably smokes weed everyday, but it's from a Dr. Dre song, and the guy who actually said it was Nate Dogg. Just like Space Jam seems to be more often associated with Charles Barkley for Shut Up and Jam Gaiden, rather than Michael Jordan for... well, Space Jam.

LOL WHOOPS, didn't mean to steal the top of the page. Here's the winner (well-deserved)
Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Check that PM bro, not only was your entry awesome, it introduced me to a great YouTube channel, so congrats.

Props to all the entries, I have a lot of new favorites to listen to on my off days. :)

With the contest over, I dedicate this thread to the Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Saga, a series I've been following since 09/09/09, till today; it's time to say goodbye. The memories of the games will never be forgotten though, they gave me fond memories and good times, even through troubled days. So, with that being said, I leave you all with some of my favorite tunes from those games, as well as one remix.

Palmtree Panic (Bad Future)
Boss Music
Splash Hill Zone: Act 3
Lost Labyrinth Zone: Act 2
White Park Zone: Act 2
Sky Fortress Zone: Act 3

Sonic 4: Episode 2 - White Park (Euro Twinkle Mix)

Thanks for playing!

Top Bottom