• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Feeling Good At 8:54 On A Wednesday Night, Time For Another Random eShop Giveaway!

HUELEN10

Been a while since I've done one of these, and with all the Nintendo annoucements today, why the heck not?

Today, we are playing for 10 USD USA eShop credit, code to be PMed to the winner. How do you win? Simple: Today's challenge is Bill Trinen. SImply post fanart, a song, a shopped image, a gif, a vid, or anything portraying NOA's awesome man in the treehouse. You don't have to have made it, but the more creative/sillier, the better. I will choose ONE winner at 10:02 PM (a little over an hour from now), and that winner will get the code PMed to them.

Please do NOT enter if you cannot use the USA eShop code; only 1 entry per member, minimum 10 entries required for winner to be announced.

Keep it tasteful GAF, after all, even though he gave us a scare earlier this morning, we love bill!

<3

Crayolan

Sure why not.

hq26efc2gztykgo8nrbt.gif

A fanart, a song, a shopped image, a gif, or vid you say? Someone as Godly as Bill Trinen can not be truly captured in those things since he is the most magnificent creature that has ever walked this Earth, nay the UNIVERSE. The fact that you created this giveway is a joke. Your a fool to even suggest anyone can post something about the God known as Bill Trinen and have it be of any worth. You basically just shot yourself in the foot (I'm an expert on Gods and their culture) and should pray to the Bill Trinen God for forgiveness or kiss your internet privileges goodbye.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
WOW, thanks HUELEN! You're a swell fella. :)

Top Bottom