• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fetish model nearly died after designer vagina op surgery

how does someone even go about paying for these surgeries? elective surgeries are not covered in Canada, and i can't imagine she is employable looking like that

parents just handing her all the cash she needs?

I’ll never understand why people do this to themselves. I also don’t understand why doctors would do this to someone else. Maybe, instead of going through with the procedure, the doctor should have these people psychologically evaluated before they go and utterly destroy their bodies. Sure, it’s their body, their choice. But this is fucked. To think these doctors have to abide by a code of ethics and still do this, you may have to consider the psychology of the doctor that does this.

Last edited:

BloodySpree

Neophyte
I’ll never understand why people do this to themselves. I also don’t understand why doctors would do this to someone else. Maybe, instead of going through with the procedure, the doctor should have these people psychologically evaluated before they go and utterly destroy their bodies. Sure, it’s their body, their choice. But this is fucked. To think these doctors have to abide by a code of ethics and still do this, you may have to consider the psychology of the doctor that does this.
It's primarily due to insecurity, and mental illness. It doesn't help that the beauty industry gives unrealistic standards, so people do ridiculous cosmetic procedures to stand out of the crowd.

And, the doctors only care about the patients cheque, well the bad ones anyway. The good plastic surgeons usually tell their patients enough is enough, and they don't want to lose their license.

Top Bottom