• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF7 Remake: Japanese controversy regarding new Aerith design

wzy

Aeriths is the equivalent of a pastor's daughter that likes to be a cock tease. When you finally can convince her that the lord is oft-forgiving and you smash, she doesn't suck dick or swallow. She pretends to be Mother Theresa, asks you what your favorite Bible verse is and has a shirt with a bible verse but doesn't know what it means. That's Aeriths.

Tifa, on the other hand, is the equivalent of an IG thot. If she ends up being annoying, give her some of that herb. She's willing to smash at all times, no Hail Mary effort needed with her.

Sorry, you are destined for a life of disappointment if you couldn't sort this one out. Rustic clothes, bright colors, always giggling, likes crystals; Aerith is a hippy chick, not a choir girl. Extreme lapse in waifu judgment, here.

lock2k

Banned
Sorry, you are destined for a life of disappointment if you couldn't sort this one out. Rustic clothes, bright colors, always giggling, likes crystals; Aerith is a hippy chick, not a choir girl. Extreme lapse in waifu judgment, here.

VertigoOA

Banned
How is this a controversy ... lol

Picky about jawlines on polygonal waifus... I bet your girlfriends are fucking cows or have a cock. Get over yourselves

Last edited:

stickkidsam

How is this a controversy ... lol

Picky about jawlines on polygonal waifus... I bet your girlfriends are fucking cows or have a cock. Get over yourselves
You leave Peepee-chan out of this!

She is very kawaii desu ne when she splatters her milk on my livestock and goes "UGUUUU" 💕💩👌👈💕

E.T. Waifu

Aeriths is the equivalent of a pastor's daughter that likes to be a cock tease. When you finally can convince her that the lord is oft-forgiving and you smash, she doesn't suck dick or swallow. She pretends to be Mother Theresa, asks you what your favorite Bible verse is and has a shirt with a bible verse but doesn't know what it means. That's Aeriths.

Tifa, on the other hand, is the equivalent of an IG thot. If she ends up being annoying, give her some of that herb. She's willing to smash at all times, no Hail Mary effort needed with her.
I'm sorry, what the fuck? And why do I agree?

Mochilador

The long face kinda reminds me of Momo.

EDIT: removed Momo image because some might find her kinda scary.

Last edited:

xGreir

I don't know what I'm reading anymore, but oh lord, there isn't more magnificent thing than a good ass (hole). You are excused, my children 😌

W/e, about other minor tasks, I think that the first Aerith was more charismatic and appealing, she had more distinctive traits, and of course, that's more appealing for us occidentals xD

The "new" one is just more Japanese/weeabo/anime style, more rounded, less pronounced, less interesting face. Good for some wacks, that for sure 🤔

I don't think this is a really important matter though, but it's normal for a remake of this size that fans want the most attention possible put into details.

And now, I'll have to go, there's a butt thread that needs of my good ol eyes 👌😌

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
From my point of view, the "controversy" in this sense does not exist.
In case one can talk about "personal style preferences".
Things like "I wanted it that way .... And not so.... Etc......"

So the picturesque equivalent of a society like today, which before thinking thinks about it writes its opinions at random.
Without logic, and often without even valid pretexts.....

Final Fantasy VII Remake will be a long way in this direction, unfortunately.....
Because, for one reason or another, you will never be able to please everyone.
And so the war between "who prefers what, and how" will continue.

At E3 it will be Tifa's turn.

<3

It always comes back to butts.

And really, is Aerith not the peach posterior to Tifa's top tanks? It's only logical.
Yeah, you're probably right.

Honk honk.

HUaaEBLD_0601160754531.jpg

Last edited:

stickkidsam

Not worried. But I think people shouldn't expect her to look like how she originally looked in FF7. I expect more of a toned down Advent Children look.
Oh man. As much as I loved the Advent Children outfit, I really hope they hold true to her original design. As for her chesticles, I'd at least just like to see them be true to her concept art. Not massive, but a fine handful to be sure.... I'mma go to the bathroom.

Japan doesn't give a single fuck about SJW and this whole Social Media madness.

I'm so hyped to see SJW's reaction at the Honey Bee Inn

17kjwtsa4ih5ljpg.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Not so sure about that. Unfortunately, it seems like everyone including Japan might have to cater majority of their games to the West and with Sony on the prowl censoring most things sexy in Japanese games, who knows what will happen to FF7:R. Aerith looks good to me and I can imagine the backlash if Tifa gets heavily modified. If Aerith is making Japan this upset, I’m calling boycotts if Tifa gets screwed up. Why not just give her both her FF7 and Advent children outfit so everyone is happy?

Last edited:
Top Bottom