• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF7R: Twink Cloud or Twunk Cloud?

bunkitz

Fucking twunk, yo.

Weird as fuck words, but I'm just rolling with it.

For real, though, twink Cloud looks worryingly skinny.

tkscz

I can't see the bottom image, but I was hoping this thread was about how EDGE Cloud would be in the remake. We can lose a lot of the EDGE I say.

those are the same cloud.

thought this was going to be the "twink" version....

latest

Golnei

semi scrawny?

He looks like he has barely muscles or fat on his arms on the first one, it's creepy as fuck.

He has every reason to be suffering from muscular atrophy at that point. It might not be the best idea to keep it up throughout the game, but having him look like that for the first game / Zack flashbacks would be a great way to physically demonstrate the toll of what he went through.

"Do you want Cloud to be a top or a power bottom?"

Going by the Honeybee Inn, he's too passive to be either. Maybe that's part of the expanded character development they'll show in the remake?

Xion86

Pretty sure he is the same in both images, and doesn't seem THAT skinny to me at all, definitely some muscle definition too. Twink Cloud just sounds very wrong. This isn't how I want to remember Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary :(.

Make him muscular and stoic throughout Midgar, then slowly break him down until he's wheelchair-bound, then bring him back up for the final act.

Cloud does look a little more muscular in the second pic.

Anyway, twunk. The twink version reminds me of the early footage of Advent Children:

approved_unit_043396117952_51710f89.jpg

LordKasual

Banned
Cloud in the remake trailer looked quite unhealthy. But he's supposed to look sick, so they may have just toned him down or something.

Cloud was probably really solid, but not too muscular because he can still pass for a hot chick. So they probably got have his weight nailed down here.

Waji

At least the first one wasn't trying to fake drama with a show-off pose.
Beside that I don't see much difference between both.

Bladenic

He has every reason to be suffering from muscular atrophy at that point. It might not be the best idea to keep it up throughout the game, but having him look like that for the first game / Zack flashbacks would be a great way to physically demonstrate the toll of what he went through.

Going by the Honeybee Inn, he's too passive to be either. Maybe that's part of the expanded character development they'll show in the remake?

Oh so he's a lazy bottom then, figured.

Astral

So Cloud doesn't have any of Jenova's cells in him right? So he doesn't have that super strength men in SOLDIER have?

Alavard

Cloud was fairly physically weak before being exposed to Jenova cells, so I like him being fairly scrawny before that point. After that, he's supposed to be as strong as a legit member of S.O.L.D.I.E.R., so from that point on, he should have at least a slightly more muscular frame.

Eylos

Banned
So Cloud doesn't have any of Jenova's cells in him right? So he doesn't have that super strength men in SOLDIER have?

cloud has the mako and jenova cells, soldiers only have mako

cloud received mako and jenovah and what knows more, when his body as used on experiments by hojo, cloud body was the only that accepted jenova cells, zack body refused it, but as a side effect cloud until the death of zack he was in that no reaction state.

because of jenova cells that sephiroth can control him

Top Bottom