• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXII: New Public Retail Beverage *POTION* !!:

Matix

FFXII: New Retail Beverage *POTION* !!:

20051201_07_ffxii01.jpg
20051201_07_ffxii03.jpg
20051201_07_ffxii04.jpg

finalfantasyXii.jpg

Uh.. yea, I guess its better than *BAWLS* :lol !!

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
So if i jump off a bridge / get shot / a sword collides with my face, I can take one of these babies and regain 25% of my HP?

SOLD

Matix

BlueTsunami said:
So if i jump off a bridge / get shot / a sword collides with my face, I can take one of these babies and regain 25% of my HP?

SOLD

Sweet...

Although, I wonder how this stuff taste ?!

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Some of the vials (or bottles for the less imaginative) look nice though. I would build a collection of them.

Edit: I'm thinking after building my FFXII Potion beverage collection, a couple of years down the line i'll start selling each bottle for $200 a pop off a rickety cariage in the mid west. Promising live saving properties with every drop

If this is still being sold in July, I know what I will be consuming during my honeymoon trek across Japan...... thank God my fiance loves me enough to put up with my super-geek tendencies.

Matix

distantmantra said:
If this is still being sold in July, I know what I will be consuming during my honeymoon trek across Japan...... thank God my fiance loves me enough to put up with my super-geek tendencies.

I'm pretty sure it will begin to sell in Japan, by March 2006. So you'll have plenty of time to get your drink on, during that HoneyMoon Trek :D !!

ronito

Awesome! I'm going to run through the hospital making all the old sick people drink it. I'll be a hero!

Mr_Moogle

That judge statue looks fucking awesome.

Not sure about the potions though. Are they just bottles or do they contain some kind of Square-brand soft drink?

MrDaravon

Mr_Moogle said:
That judge statue looks fucking awesome.

Not sure about the potions though. Are they just bottles or do they contain some kind of Square-brand soft drink?

FROM THE LINK

hey’re not even calling it a soft drink, but a “potion” rather, made from various herbs including hyssop.

And yeah, I want this. Just emailed a few import places to find out if they're going to carry it, I'll post if anyone gets back to me.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Are you fucking kidding me? It actually sort of makes sense, might not succeed but it'll satisfy the FF fanatics. Look they even thought of introducing different versions, collect them all!

If they bring it here, I'll give it a shot. Can't be worse than some of the Japanese beverages I've tried.

yggdrasil

I drank ether once, and reeked for days. Got into an elevator with a professor of mine (several days hence) and halfway down he sniffed and said, "Hm, smells like someone's been into the ether!" Then got out and never mentioned it again.

Thompson is right, is does make you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel, and you can watch yourself doing it. Good times.

MrDaravon

yggdrasil said:
I drank ether once, and reeked for days. Got into an elevator with a professor of mine (several days hence) and halfway down he sniffed and said, "Hm, smells like someone's been into the ether!" Then got out and never mentioned it again.

:lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom